Thread: Taboo.
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #12
jstjerk

1. What is the most taboo thing you've thought about? Rape fantasies, incest
2. Worst taboo thing you've actually done?stole a friend's flatmates underwear to jerk off into, and mastubated over one of my friends while she was asleep, used my friends sisters vibrator, eaten my own cum out of a girl
3. Are you interested in incest, if so with who? not IRL but in fantasies, like cousins, brother/sister, dad/daughter, mother/son
5. Have you ever acted on it, if so what did you do? No
6. Do you get turned on by piss? not the piss itself, but seeing a girl piss herself while she's still dressed like she was trying to hold it in and couldn't anymore, thats a turn on, but not like watchin a girl piss in a toilet, i'm not against it, just doesn't do anything for me
7. Would you ever drink it?No
8. Have you ever licked, or have had your asshole licked?no but i have licked the length of a girls crack
9. What is the youngest age you would hook up with?probably now, 16/17
10. What is the oldest age you'd hook up with?depends on how they actually look but just say 45 as an estimate
11. How old are you?22
12. Are you curious in anything gay?mabe jerking off another cock or some oral, particularly a good shemale, or a good looking well kept young guy, no old fat hairy dudes. But yeah i do really wanna taste someone elses cum
13. Have you ever done anything with the same sex, if so what?when i was really young bout 7-9 maybe can't really remember one of my older friends about 12, made me suck him for some sweets, i didn't even really think anything about it at the time tbh
14. Would you let a dog lick peanut off you dick/asshole/vagina?hm, maybe i dunno
15. Have you done anything with a dog, if so what? no
jstjerk is offline   Reply With Quote