View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 07:55 PM   #7
transnewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam&Gore View Post
Take your wooden spoon and spank your ass 100 times. Then put your diaper on and you are not allowed to change it till you have wet it 4 times.
I have begun this dare. I did the spankings 100 on each cheek. My arm got a little tired about halfway in so I had to take a little break. My asscheeks were bright red and stinging by the time I was done, but my pussy was dripping wet.
I diapered up, and since my diapers are kind of thin, I put on 3 of them. I have only peed once so far, but since I am not used to peeing in diapers, I have to sit on the toilet when I pee or it just won't come out. It was a lot of pee. I think I soaked through two of the diapers already. I have been sitting in the wet, warm diaper for half an hour, and do not have to go again yet. I have been drinking a lot of tea to help me have to pee because tea has caffeine and will make me have to pee more than water.
Limits: blood, permanent, family, public, pictures with face, ass to mouth, humiliation, forced
transnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote