Quote:
Originally Posted by lthrnbondage View Post
I’d best keep it up then

1. In signature
2. Gay
3. 7
4. Report, no pics or cam
I'm going to be really sneaky and give you the chance to get your own back

The next time you meet up with Charlie you must both have your butt plugs inserted and be wearing dog collars.

You must be wearing leather trousers but no underwear and the other end of the lead must go from your collar and be tied to your cock and balls.

Charlie has to have his rubber suit on under his clothes but with women's panties under the suit.

Every time Charlie hears the word drink he must whimper like a dog and edge for 5 minutes. This includes if he accidentally says the word drink. If he hears it more than 5 times during a single edge he must spoil an orgasm into those panties. Note you are only allowed to say it once per edge, say it more than once then you also have to edge but for 10 minutes!

Your magic word is round. Every time some says round (btw things like around and a round both count) you must whimper like a dog and edge for 5 minutes. The same rules apply regarding hearing it 5 times although yours is into your leathers lol, and also Charlie not being able to repeat it per edge and the penalty if he does.

The winner is whoever survives 2 hours without spoiling a single orgasm or who has spoilt the least in the time and can choose how the other person has to then have an orgasm and what they do with it, e.g. eat it, wipe it over their face or body lol. The loser also has to lick clean the winners spoilt orgasms

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote