View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 07:37 AM   #343
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neena View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last? 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are? Females
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating? 5
4. Whether you want a pass card? Yes please
Hello Neena

Level 5 for two weeks gives you a total of just 6 orgasms so don't use them all up too quickly and no edging except during your orgasm days/times.

Your orgasm days and times are Friday 6:00-7:30 am or pm, Sunday 10:00-11:30 am or pm and Wednesday 6:30-8:00pm. However to make it more fun you are going to play a bit of dice or forfeit.

Every time you wish to orgasm you must roll a die to decide how many of those 6 orgasms you must have in each session. 1 or 2 means you can have a single orgasm, 3 or 4 means 2 orgasms in one session and 5 or 6 means 3 orgasms. But you can eliminate the need for one orgasm by simply washing it away. All you have to do is stand in the shower in your panties and piss yourself to remove one of those orgasms. You may only do this once per orgasm session. If on the least session you say roll a 6 meaning 3 orgasms and you only have 1 orgasm left then you must still pee yourself but this time with your jeans or other pants on as well as your panties and then you can have your final orgasm.

You get 1 pass card per week allowing a single orgasm at any time, note each one can only be used once like all pass cards. To use them requires a strong bladder, because to use the pass card you are not allowed to pee. Get to 4 hours and you can only edge, get to 5 hours and you can have a spoilt orgasm and get to 6 hours and you can have a normal orgasm.

Remember to post your report on here of how you got on

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote