View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 02:54 PM   #44
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerminger83 View Post
Just adding to this thread as people have mentioned they like reading about it.

[...]
Hiya, Ginger!

I think it's pretty cool that you're using your rules as a way to encourage you to exercise! ^^ Good on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerminger83 View Post
Ive found both asslvr and butterfly to be kind, generous with their time and fun to boot. Its led me to a feeling of not wanting to let them down.
I'm only 2 days in, but I'm going to second this! They seem pretty firm but kind. ^^ There's definitely a feeling of not wanting to let them down, for me as well!

~

I'll throw my rules in here as well, seeing as people are doing it. I asked for rules that were more on the fun/silly side of things, and this was what was decided on, in the end.
  1. Everytime you need to pee you will flip a coin. Heads means you get to go. Tails means you need to wait 5 minutes and flip again. Max waiting time is 30 minutes, so if you have not flipped a heads by then, you may go without consequence. Anytime you are unable to flip a coin, you will give yourself 10 spankings to your balls at the end of the day. Overnight peeing is exempt.
  2. 5 days a week (this leaves two days to take a break) you will roll a dice and complete the task that is associated with it:
    1=spend one hour not being allowed to use furniture, and you must crawl whenever you need to move
    2=eat one meal out of a bowl on the floor, not using your hands
    3=spend 15 minutes playing as a kitty. Strip naked, and tie a string with a ball attached to an object, or a plug in your bum, and chase it.
    4=spend one hour not being able to use your fingers for anything. Tape your fingers together or wear mittens.
    5=pee into a bowl on the floor and taste it like a kitten (lapping it up) 20 times.
    6=choose 5 objects and hump for 2 minutes each
  3. 30 minutes a day spent without screens (tv, computer, phone) spent relaxing. This can be by reading a book, writing, coloring etc.
  4. No swearing allowed. (You are allowed 3 slip ups a day, for each slip up, you will need to do 20 sit ups, push ups or jumping jacks. Anything over 3, and you will be punished. - This was added after I managed to mess up on my first day. Some habits are hard to break! )
  5. You will send a report to Asslvr and Butterfly at the end of each day via PM.
~

You'll notice no mention of orgasm denial! Like Butterfly said, the rules can be something YOU want, and if denial isn't that, then that's fine. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
This looks amazing, and I'm so excited for all of you who have collected up your bravery to try it. Best of luck to all those working with their new rules! I'm really enjoying seeing what people post.
Hey, kat, will you be getting on the waiting list? ^^ I'm sure Butterfly and Asslvr are dying for more kitties. :P

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: