Thread: Orgasm control
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 04:10 PM   #341
sluttykittenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
Hi Sluttykittenz

For the next week you are allowed 3 orgasms at level 5 but just to make it interesting 2 orgasms have to happen on the same day which you can decide which day from below you choose.

Your orgasm days and time slots are Thursday 7:30-9:00 am and pm, Sunday 9:30-11:00 am or pm and Tuesday 6:30-8:00am.

There is an extra twist especially for you. I see you like edging and denial so from the moment you read this 08:00 will become your edging time. Every day when you are not going to have an orgasm you must either edge for 15 minutes at 8 am or 8pm. If you miss a day you lose the next orgasm slot.
Oh god... I'm really going to have some fun with this oh wait.. I'm going to miss my Thursday orgasm slot because I have class tonight and won't be able to edge I'll make sure not to miss any more of those because I'd really really like to cum this week

Thank you for the instructions. I'll keep you updated

Likes: Bondage, rules, D/s roleplay, spanking, edging/denial, forced orgasms, enemas, anal, sensations (ice, ginger, toothpaste, wax), light pain, clothespins, suction, corner time (short ~30 min)

Dislikes (things I love to hate): pictures, discrete public, line writing, clit torture, medium/heavy pain, humiliation, ruined orgasms

Limits: family/friends, illegal, body modification, blood, body writing, scat, watersports

Things I fuck myself with
sluttykittenz is offline   Reply With Quote