View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 10:43 AM   #4
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj17 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are - male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) - 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. - nope, otherwise I'll end up chickening out
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - report (via PM)

EDIT - Other stuff you might like to know:
I'm really into (dirty) underwear and you can feel free to set other requirements/rules too
Limits are anything public, permanent, illegal, disgusting or dangerous
Hi PJ and welcome to my new thread of forced orgasms. I see you've gone for level 10 so I hope your balls are nice and full because you will be cumming almost every day hehe

Every day except Thursday and Sunday is an orgasm day. Either between 7:00-8:00am or pm or 11:30-midnight you have to wank and cum on every other day so that is 5 orgasms over 5 different days. That means you have to have one today!

As you specifically mentioned dirty underwear you must also either cum in your underwear or use them to clean yourself up in case your orgasm is with another person hehe. But don't throw the undies in the laundry because you can only change your underwear on the Thursday and the Sunday the rest of the time you get to wear those sexy cum filled undies.

But this is a level 10 so 5 orgasms a week is not enough. You must also have 2 other orgasms. You can decide whether to have these orgasms on an orgasm day or the Thursday or Sunday. However for these 2 orgasms you must remove your undies and gag on them whilst you orgasm in a sock and use one sock for each orgasm. You must then roll a die and the socks stay on for that many days.

So level 10 gives you 14 orgasms in 14 days. Have fun and remember the report.

N.B. For other darers level 10 is not always 1 orgasm per day but it may be slightly more or slightly less

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote