View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 08:54 AM   #2
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Originally Posted by MakingMyWayDowntown
Hello, I would love for some rules controlling my orgasms! Here are my answers to your questions:

1. How long you want the rules to last: The length of 2018, preferably.
2. Which sex you are: Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms): 1, I am used to being denied for extreme periods of time and don’t want that to change.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? A mix, honestly with more spoiled than full of possible.
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: No pass card please.
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: No pictures but will right reports in blog form or PM, whatever you desire.

Hi there

So you're going for the excessive orgasm control. Can you put the request on the thread too please? It helps others to choose their level.

For 2018 you chose level 1 so that means you have to orgasm once per month. If you wish to orgasm at any other time that is up to you but you must have at least one orgasm every month.

In your signature you mention 20 edges and 20 clit spanks so for you your orgasm day is the 20th of each month. On the 20th between 6:00 and 8:00 am or pm you must make yourself orgasm. No excuses and as you said no pass card there can be no exceptions.

To decide if it will be a spoiled or full orgasm you must roll a die and a 6 means you have a full orgasm anything else means a spoilt one. But you can influence those odds by not peeing on the 19th.

After you wake up on the 19th and have your morning pee the clock starts counting. Get to 5 hours without peeing and you need a 5 or a 6 for a full orgasm. Get to 6 hours and a 4, 5 or a 6 gives you a full orgasm. Last 8 hours and a 3, 4, 5 or 6 gives you a full orgasm on the 20th. But if you pee yourself, even a dribble then its a spoiled orgasm.

I hope you have fun and remember to send me a report each month and post it as a blog with a link from your signature so others can read it.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 01-17-2018 at 03:27 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote