Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthrnbondage View Post
in that case:

1. In signature
2. Gay
3. 7
4. Report, no pics or cam
Back so soon and with Charlie1981 wanting you to suffer too!

Well since you and Charlie are both under orgasm control rules let's make this dare a challenge game.

The next time you meet up with Charlie you must have your butt plug inserted and be wearing your dog collar. You must be wearing leather trousers but no underwear and the other end of the lead must go from your collar and be tied to your cock and balls.

Every time you hear the word drink you must whimper like a dog and edge yourself for 5 minutes. This includes if you accidentally say the word drink. If you hear it more than 5 times during a single edge you must spoil an orgasm into those leathers. Charlie note you are only allowed to say it once per edge, say it more than once then you also have to edge but for 10 minutes!

If you survive 2 hours without spoiling a single orgasm you win an orgasm off Charlie. If you spoil one orgasm it is a draw. If you spoil 2 orgasms then Charlie wins one of your orgasms.

There is also a double jeopardy. If you orgasm fully then Charlie wins 2 orgasms off you but to claim his prize he has to lick put your leather trousers.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post: