DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbt26 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last
What about i role a dice, and we decide the time like every eye = 1 week or so
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
10 everything else would be boring make it horrible!
4. Whether you want a pass card
U decide
Hey there cbt26 I rolled and got a six so as it is id Jan now let's say these last until the end of February

Level 10 until the end of February gives you just 4 orgasms.

I wont be mean, all your orgasm times are during the day so no early or late issues for you hehe. Oh but then this is a 10 so your orgasm days and times are Tuesday 10:00-11:00am and Thursday 3:00-4:00pm so you'll have to have them during work/college breaks

After taking time out at work or college to satisfy your need to orgasm you need to be punished so when you get home on a day you have orgasmed you must tie your cock and balls to your big toe (go under your clothes if going out). Roll a die and this is how many hours your toe will tug on your cock to remind you and once you are able to undo the tie smack your sefl in the balls hard for each hour it was tied up.

I will give you 2 pass cards allowing a single orgasm each at any time. To use each pass card is simple. Each time you go to use one you must whip your ass 10 times with a cane or stick and smack your cock 10 times with your hand or a paddle and then send me pic proof showing them both red.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post: