View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 12:18 PM   #41
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
Obviously if you cant control your orgasms dont even apply, in my opinion. No Dominant will allow you to orgasm everyday or some of you multiple times a day. You must realize there is some control one must give up. Asslvr and Butterfly seem to handle that control very well and havent taken advantage of it.
I agree that people applying to this thread need to be able to give up some control. However, if you do not have orgasm control listed as something you want rules about, then we do not need to control that. There are many other things that we can control through rules.

I also want to point out that Asslvr and I ARE NOT your Dom/me. We are acting in a top role, but we do not consider ourselves in full control of you. Which gives us a lot of extra of negotiation room. It can be what YOU want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

As Dman points out, one has to give up some control for D/s to work, but I just want to add one thing here: Many Dominants actually LOVE having their partner orgasm freely and regularly. It's part of being a healthy sexual being.

Those Dominants still have many other facets of control to choose from, like mealtimes out of a bowl on a floor for pet-players, or clothing control for those who like fashion or feminization.

It all depends (as Butterfly said yesterday) on the individual and their specific likes and needs -- so never be afraid to ask for what YOU want, as well as what your partner thinks is needed for it to work. There are so many possibilities you could work out together!
I completely agree Kat! One of my limits is denial as a sub. And I actually have a goal for 2018 where I orgasm every day. Orgasm control and denial is just one kink/aspect of control. There are so many other ways for us to exert control. If you want help with weight loss, we can help. If you want to experience some pet play or humiliation, we can help. If you want help to stay motivated for school, we can help!

Communicate with us and we can make this what YOU want.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm