Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #19
HHHobo

Default Chapter 6

For winning the contest Molly got to make the next dare. Rachel and Colleen were out of the running. I whispered in her ear and she chose Bridget and me. Bridget pleaded to be skipped, but Molly insisted. She dared us to have a whipped cream fight. Bridget actually got a little smile on her face. We went in the backyard. There were to be four rounds to the fight. The first round was just a can of whipped cream for each of us. I had felt sorry for Bridget before, and I let her get me pretty good. In the next round we had another can of whipped cream, but one hand was tied behind our backs. Now it was impossible to block your opponent. It was about fifty-fifty. In the third round the hand tied behind the back and our ankles were tied so we could only hop. This made Bridget’s tits bounce all over the place, and I got another woody. It was also a good excuse for me to fall down so that Bridget could really nail me. I even let go of my whipped cream and she got me with two full cans. It looked as if she was perking up, which made me feel glad. In the last round the ropes came off, but we were blindfolded. I made sure to make noise, so that she would know where I was. I even let her steal my can and get me with both cans again. After we cleaned up, she whispered in my ear, “I know you were faking. I really appreciate it. It was a lot of fun.” “No problem”, I replied.

Bridget got the next dare and she returned to Rachel and Colleen. It looked like curtains for them. They only had their panties left, but Bridget made it possible for one of them to survive. She dared them to have a wedgie contest. Brianna and Molly would each give them hanging wedgies. The one that wimped out first would go naked. At first they didn’t want to do it, but finally agree. They had similar panties on that were very elastic. When the wedgies were fully applied, the panties stretched over their heads. Brianna and Molly got their panties well up their cracks and others of us lifted them up and hung them on the wall. They groaned when we let go.

Colleen had the next dare. She went ahead and did it while she was up on the wall. Her choice was obvious – Molly. She dared her to take an enema, but Molly refused and took off her jeans. Molly then dared me and Brian to bounce Rachel and Colleen up and down on the wall. The girls protested, but this seemed a good way to speed up the contest. We went at it. Soon Colleen had had enough and quit. We lifted them both down. They picked their wedgies to our delight. Bridget asked Rachel to do the honors. Rachel slowly rolled Colleen’s panties down, pausing briefly a couple of times until she was past Colleen’s pussy. Then her panties went quickly to her ankles and the number of naked people was six.

This action had gone quickly and I was able to dare Rachel again. After surviving the wall wedgie she was not ready for another dare. I dared her to stick her nose in my asshole. She refused and I yanked down her panties. That left Molly as the winner, but we didn’t stop there. Rachel made short work of the rest of the game by daring all her legal victims. Brian, Colleen and I were out. Brianna, Libby, and Bridget were dared to strip Molly. Molly protested, but the rest of us were ready to end the madness. In no time Molly was also butt naked. Brianna dared everyone to sleep naked, and we agreed. It was now almost 3 AM. We crawled into our sleeping bags, told a few jokes, and went off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not the end. This was just the first game. The gang will return with what happened at Halloween.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote