View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 08:20 PM   #17
BWeird

1. What does turn you on more: pain or humiliating? Pain

2. What was the most humiliation you ever experienced? Couldn't really say because nothing that I've found really humiliates me.

3. If pain turn you on: what was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness ist meant)? So far the most painful I'd have to say is the ginger root in the ass while getting spanked.

4. What high would you dive into the water from? I don't like diving so I'd already have to be partially in the water. However I've jumped in rivers off of bridges 30+ feet cannonball style.

5. What is your favourite shower temperature? Hot

6. Can you endure a cold shower? No. I can't stand them.

7. How many pushups can you do? Not many anymore. 10 maybe

8. How many situps can you do? Same as above.

9. Are you flexible, can you do the splits, backbends, frontbends, … Not any more. When I was younger I could do all of that as I was taking gymnast classes however age and lack of stretching has set in.

10. Where would you like to travel? Alaska

11. Motorbike or car? Car.

12. For short distances: on foot, bicycle, car, bus/tram? I'll take a car across the street.

13. Have you any phobias? If yes, which are they? Don't know the proper term but I can't touch unprocessed cotton.

14. Would you take part in casting shows, reality formats like Big Brother and so on? No

15. Do you have children? Son, daughter, both? Two stepdaughters that are like my own and three grandchildren.

16. If no: Do you want to have children? Son, daughter, both? Not anymore

17. What is your preferred weather? Snow

18. Do you prefer tablets or injections? Tablets. But needles don't bother me when needed.

19. Were you already operated? What was operated? Besides teeth removals, no.

20. Are you ticklish? What is your most ticklish spot? No. Not at all.

21. Could you endure an unrestrained tickling? If yes: how long? Yes for as long as your fingers will last because it won't bother me at all.

22. Do you … being tickled? D. No opinion because it doesn't do anything to me.
a. love
b. like
c. hate

23. How would you desribe yourself on a scale fom 1 to 10? ??
a. lovely 4
b. crazy 3
c. friendly 5
d. (over)ambicious 6
e. happy 6
f. horrible 1
g. helpful 7
h. humorous 5
i. honestly 9
j. ice-cold calculating 9
k. ….sarcastic 10
24. Do you always have the latest smartphone, tablet, notebook and so on? No, just one step back. It's cheaper.

25. What was the skimpiest you ever worn when you were shopping. For being a guy. Socks, sneakers, mesh shorts while going commando and a muscle shirt. Nothing too exciting although I'm sure you could watch it swing while I walk if you wanted to.

Limits: Poo, diapers, public nudity, cam, other people, toothpaste and icyhot.

No interest in: messy, wedgies.
BWeird is offline   Reply With Quote