View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 12:29 PM   #8
TheoDares
Account Banned

Okay reading your profile, limits and this thread, you actually sound adorable. You've convinced me to move away from my often mean dares to try and come up with a cute little one for a cute little boy like you! New Zealand boys usually are cute anyway, so here's your dare little Kitten.

Blushies for Kitties

For this dare, you have a choice of three attires. Either you can take the standard attire and be completely nude. The other possible attire is in Pet Play gear, so you dressed as a beautiful little pet, in this instance - a kitten. Or the third option, is in a beautiful set of panties, fitting for a beautiful little kitten. Once you have chosen your outfit, you should get a black pen or something like it, and draw a nose and whiskers on your face. Now that you've been transformed you're ready to start.

You should get on all fours, the default position that a kitten should be on and you should be on the floor. Unfortunately, you are not a house trained kitten and you pee all over the floor where you are standing. You always liked playing in water, and you didn't realise this is gross pee so you decide to play in the pee, sliding about in it and lapping it up with your tongue like a good little kitten should. Once you've had enough to drink, it's time to pleasure the little kitten.

Still crawling around in your own pee, you should begin to hump the floor. While humans moan to express pleasure, you should make sure you are, quite loudly meowing and purring with delight at your humping skills. You should then, after four minutes of humping the floor, be allowed on the chair - you should then begin humping that for four minutes. You should continue humping objects, each for four minutes at a time, meowing and purring until you manage to ejaculate. Make sure you notify us on what object it was the finally made you cum!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote