DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthrnbondage View Post
1. In signature
2. Gay
3. 5
4. Report, no pics or cam
Hi lthrnbondage it's been a while, so I hope you are keeping well? Now what sort of 5 dare should I give a leather, rubber and bondage lover who likes a bit of hidden public. Let's make it a lunchtime special

1. You need to put on a condom, your rubber suit and then get dressed. To help keep the condom in place by all means use a bit of cock and ball bondage to hold it in place. Oh and for extra fun insert a butt plug hehe

2. Now go to some shops for at least one hour. As you wander through the shops ensure you bend down at least every few of minutes, this could risk someone seeing that rubber suit and give your ass a nice bit of pressure on whatever you have inserted.

3. Now go to a fast food place or similar in the time it takes you to eat your food or drink your drink you must cum in your condom if still in place. You now have to make your way home

4.Once home you get to strip and remove the condom and drink the contents, if the condom slipped off and you have cum in your suit you must lick it clean and then you have completed the challenge.

Have fun and remember to post back on here with your report

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote