Thread: Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #45
Bangin

Wink Part 15 - Revenge Is Sweet

Mike and Tom were stood by the bed, wondering what show they were about to watch. Tom was completely aroused, whereas Mike was simply bemused by the situation. There were 4 naked guys in a room (one of which was tied up and blindfolded) and before this day, this would have been something he would have hated to be involved in. Now, however, he couldn't wait to see what would happen. He didn't have to wait very long.

"Right, let's start easy..." Logan began, and he pinched Harry's nipples and twisted hard.
"OW!"
"Don't complain or I'll make it worse!" And he bit down hard on Harry's right nipple. It took all of Harry's strength not to shout out in pain. Then Logan noticed something on Harry's face.
"What's on your face? Hang on... is that... Is that cum?!"
"Yes..." Muttered Harry, "Tom's..."
"Hmm. Well I hope you're still hungry." He looked at Mike, who knew what he was saying without him having to say a word. Mike walked over, bent his knees, moved Harry's head and began to fuck his face. Harry just lay there and take it, feeling too humiliated at having to suck another dick.

Logan then moved down so he was sat on Harry's legs. He then began to gently rub Harry's semi erect penis. When he got harder, Harry let out a moan.
"Enjoying that are you? That's not right." Logan said, and he stopped. He then placed his index finger under Harry's balls, just on his ass crack. Harry knew what was about to come, and winced slightly as Logan began to fuck his ass with his finger. Harry had experimented before by using a finger while masturbating, but found it uncomfortable. This was worse. He wanted to say something, but couldn't because Mike was now fucking his mouth hard and fast. Anyway, he'd only be punished.

Tom looked on, horny and hard. Logan looked up at him.
"Join us." He said.
"How?"
"Umm, his cock's free. You know how straight and anti-gay he is... whatever you do will make him seriously regret ever crossing me."
"True." Tom said, and sat on Harry's chest facing Logan. He then began to rub Harry's cock up and down, moving his bum forward and back at the same time. Mike then decided his legs were aching from crouching, so also sat on Harry, back-to-back with Tom positioned so he could still put his cock in Harry's mouth.
"Suck it for me, slave... It better be good."
Harry knew he had no choice, so began to suck the head gently. Mike was moaning and whenever Harry had his mouth free, he was moaning too from being jacked and fingered. Then lots of things happened at once.

Mike pulled his cock away and came all over Harry's face, adding to the load already there. Logan added two more fingers causing Harry to shout out and suddenly shoot a load all over Tom, who was still jacking him off. Logan decided it was his fault that Tom was caked in jizz, so bent over and began to lick it off from his stomach and thigh.

Mike got off of Harry to watch the scene between Tom and Logan, which aroused him even though he'd only just come. When the cum was gone, the two boys looked at each other, confused. Neither thought the other was bi or gay, but they obviously were. Logan then remembered the job in hand.
"Right Harry, you've gone through quite a bit already, but I need to get you back properly. Mike, untie him..."
Mike did as he was told and unlocked all the handcuffs.
"Right Harry, lay on your front."
Harry did as he was told, knowing what was coming. He was confused... He was excited about something he should have been dreading. He decided the best way was to stay silent. That way, he couldn't say the wrong thing and make things worse. As Logan began to edge his cock closer to Harry's bum, he was getting more and more excited. He was finally going to get his revenge and have sex with Harry, again. He didn't want to use lube or a condom... he wanted this to be as bad for Harry as it could be.

When the head was on his crack, Harry took a deep breath. He groaned with pain as the penis entered his hole but Logan took no notice and began to thrust straight away.
"Oh, and Harry... I'm not sorry."
Tom and Mike were in awe as the watched Logan pound Harry, the sweat glistening off both of their bodies. Logan's eyes were closed, his breathing heavy and his moans loud. He then looked at Tom.
"Ever licked an ass?" He asked.
"Umm.. what? No..." He stammered, shocked at the question. Logan then rubbed a finger down his crack, giving Tom the only hint he needed. Tom knelt next to Logan and kissed his cheeks. He then began to lick his crack, sliding his tongue in the hole. Logan then used his left hand to force Tom's head further near his bum until his mouth and almost nose were in the crack. Tom could barely breathe but was too horny to care, and he licked faster making Logan moan exuberantly with pleasure.
"I'm gonna cum..."
So he let Tom pull away, moved forward while rubbing his dick and came in Harry's hair. He then slapped his ass and said, "I'm done, revenge was sweet. Did you enjoy that Harry?"
Harry felt completely humiliated and mumbled "Yes. Can I get up now?"
"Yeah," said Logan.

Harry sat up, took his blindfold off and wiped the cum away with it. He couldn't bring himself to look at Tom and Mike, but looked straight into Logan's eyes and said, "I am sorry about everything you know... I never wanted things to be like they were."
"Yes you did! Why did you stop talking to me then? Let your rugby mates hit me, tease me, offer me sex to see my reaction!?"
"I can't say."
"Yes you fucking can. Come on, why?"
Harry mumbled something.
"What?"
"I... Well I... liked it. I liked you."
Logan did not expect this. He was shocked.
"I'm sorry, I'll just get dressed and leave."

But as he stood up to get dressed, Logan stepped towards him and placed his lips on Harry's.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote