Thread: 21f AMA
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:37 PM   #8
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

PerfectlyImperfect's questions
Do you live inside a city or outside. More to the point do you have nearby neighbors? I live in the city. So yes I have nearby neighbors

Is there woods nearby? trees, forests, maybe hills. Not as far as I know. I think there are some nature trails around somewhere, but I have never been.

Do you work basically all the time and take vacation time when you want, or is there ever a period of time that you get a month or more off? Pretty much all work and then some vacation days.

What is your favorite outfit you have that makes you look really cute? I don't really have an outfit that I think I look really cute in. I like to wear skinny jeans when I have them. I don't know why just like the way they look.

Dresses or skirts? Honestly neither. I prefer jeans. I do have a couple skits and it can be fun to wear them but I am a jeans person.

panties or thongs? Panties. Haven't worn thongs.

have you ever masturbated in a public place, whether people were around or not. Nope

Have you ever peed outdoors? Maybe one time when I went camping when I was little, but other than that no.

Have you ever used one of your siblings things to masturbate with? (to spite them) Nope

When was the last time you had a wet dream? I don't know. I don't think I have really had wet dreams. Although I never remember dreams so I could be wrong.

Have you ever saw someone do something at work that they are not suppose to do and just pretended you didn't see it? Besides phones in a couple of service jobs I haven't really seen people doing things they are not supposed to.

Is there snow outside? Yeah maybe an inch or two

have you ever masturbated with an electric toothbrush? or, your hair brush handle? No to toothbrush and yes to hair brush.

How often do you masturbate? I don't know a few times a month.

Do you do it naked or in undies? Usually in undies or after a shower and naked.

Do you ever do it in the shower? in bed? on the floor in the bathroom? I guess my question is where all have you done it? Shower and in my room either in bed or in my desk chair.

Bobcat's questions
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did? I haven't done any of the dares here. But when I was like 12 or 13 I played truth or dare once and had to moon a dog. I think that was the only time I have played.

2. have you ever been nude in group? Nope

3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there? Hmm this would depend on the party. If it was more of a kinky party with people I trusted (and no family) maybe. Otherwise no.

4. do you like micro mini skirts? Not on me. I don't have the right body for me to be comfortable in them.

5, what side do like the most dom or slave? Not all the way to slave, but I do prefer the sub side I think. Not a ton of experience yet, but it feels more right to me.

6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar? If they wanted to be dressed up and go out sure.

7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women? As long as everyone is cool with what is happening sure.

8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do? I haven't given anything for a guy to do.

9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone? That I am secretly a panda. lol I don't know. If you mean the people in the more vanilla side of my life I guess the fact that I want to be a sub and tied up and all that fun.

10.what would you do if a older guy was nude in front of in there 50s? I don't know. Probably run away or call the cops since I don't have an interest in having an older man showing off in front of me.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote