View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:49 AM   #5
NewD

Updates:

I will be doing the Banana Dare from Memories for Life tomorrow.

When I drove my friend to work this morning, we did #3 of zephyrnem's dares. He bought me a pair of gym shorts two sizes too big, a tee shirt meant for a kid that stopped right above my belly button, and socks. When I dropped him off at work, I went in the convenience shop next to where he works dressed like that and stayed for a half hour (we chose not to do the store he works at because I also work there and I don't need to get fired if the shorts fell, which they did, twice, but luckily no one saw... I think.) While there, I bought the banana for tomorrow.

He had a short shift today so when he got out, I picked him up wearing a large coat over my clothes. It's one that goes down to my knees. We went to Wal-Mart and set the timer. I had to follow him around. The timer went off in the toys section. I did my best to take the clothes off without opening up the coat enough to expose myself, but was super nervous when a mom walked into the aisle with a kid who just have been 3 or 4. The mom saw my friend and I and immediately left the aisle, but she didn't stay long enough to see what I was doing (or if she did, she didnt report us or anything, thank goodness). My friend put my clothes in his backpack. Then we continued walking around for another ten minutes, and saw that mother three more times... each time she looked at us strangely. Before we left the store, we went in the bathroom for me to do the first date zephyrnem gave. That was the easiest of the three, I think, since I got to do it in the privacy of a stall.
NewD is offline   Reply With Quote