View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 04:41 AM   #187
Masterpwn

I first saw this post a couple years ago and have been afraid of it. Today I finally decided to give it a try.

I used a hammer wrapped in a condom, as I don't have a dildo, and started by sucked it for some minutes. I rolled a 3 for how to insert it, removed the anal beads I was wearing and started with that - went pretty well, there was still leftover lube from the beads and plenty of spit.

For the next roll I got a 5, 600 fast & shallow. That was pretty hard, but at least they were shallow. I tried changing position every 100, and they felt pretty different. After 200 or so I got used to it and it was a bit easier. I think I added some lube about halfway, because safety first.

I rolled a 2 for the next one. This would usually be in my limits, but since they were shallow and it looked clean I gave it a go.

Next I rolled 2 (belly) as fucking position, which wasn't a bad position (or at least that's what I told myself). I rolled a 5 again for 800 pumps, FML. I sucked the first 2 times, after that it started looking gross and I started using lube instead. It was super difficult, and some of the thrusts I ended up being fast rather than medium speed to get it over with, probably that didn't help. I also had to shift position slightly, while still on my belly. I wasn't sure I would manage, but I completed all 800.

I was debating whether to flip the coin, but did so and got heads. Yay. This time I got fetal position, which was easier. I rolled a two for 400 slow/moderate, and got to it, stopping to apply lube after 100. I was really feeling every movement it at this point. I wanted to stop, but ended up doing the last 200 with my fingers.

I skipped the last roll, because limits, and inserted the anal beads again before writing this report.

I'm glad I finally tried this, but wouldn't repeat it.

PM Dares
Limits: fem, messy, people/public, cam, face pics.
Masterpwn is offline   Reply With Quote