View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 06:20 PM   #550
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I am a male sub with about a years experience with other doms. I previously have stuck with having male doms but would much rather have a mistress becuase i feel more confotable that way.

About me

I am a Collage student studying Game Design as i have a huge passion for games and sports. I spend a fair amount of time playing games and finding out new features about games. Along side games i do spend a lot of time playing sports and generally browsing the internet mainly on here.

What i like

As a sub, i enjoy very much beig controlled and punished for making mistakes. I keen interests are Crossdressing, Pain, Punishments, Edging and Denial, Long Term and Trying new stuff. The main stuff i enjoy doing is in my likes but those were just a few of the ones that top the rest.

What I Want

From my mistress i would like her to be strict but understanding as i dont have all the time in the world but i do have a lot of time to play around with. I want to make a strong connection with my mistress so we can talk about other stuff other than controlling me and whats going on. I am keen on trying new stuff but the main thing i enjoy is creative and enjoyable task overall with creative punishments.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote