View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 10:50 PM   #7
Nelioka

I've put them in order easiest to hardest so!

1.Do your next grocery shopping barefoot: Not much tbh, I'd actually do this if it wouldn't look weird. Being barefoot is comfy.

2. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it): I don't have it but, probably if it was only a little bit and I showered first?

3. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours): Being able to wear underwear underneath, and walk where I choose.

4. Have sex in an airplane toilet: Long as its with my significant other, and we're both in the mood, also not to loud!

5. Drink an ass smoothie: Some good fruit with it, pretty much a lot of stuff thrown in to make it taste better, and I know and trust the person the ass belongs to.

6. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is): Be in a horny mood, and feeling extremely daring!

7. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged: This one? Someone I trust and care about does the tying and is there in case something happens.

8. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips: Get some kind of compensation, and the person doesn't look like they got germs or diseases i'd do it.

9. Drink another persons piss: As long as they're healthy and have something good to eat so it doesn't taste awful. Also if its a shot glass not a huge glass. Also be someone I know.

10. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds: Would be extremely painful but as long as they take care of my wounds after, and be someone I know.

11. Pay for sex: It would take a lot to get me to this in fact i'd probably have to be forced against my will i have to much pride in myself.

12. Get paid for sex: Same as above it would need to be a lot and i mean a lot of money before i agreed and also probably would have to be forced to accept it.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote