View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 05:00 PM   #8
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
You are so very sweet gorgeous little princess Prinny. I love you and I know I speak for Asslvr and I when I say that we are forever grateful to have a little ray of sunshine like you in our life. xoxoxoxo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Thanks to all of you for working SO hard. I guess!

I do want to thank Little One for working so hard and being such a great friend/play partner.
Your welcome to you both!

Thank you Butterfly for being such a great inspiration all year and helping me with even the silliest of questions. I do not think I could say thank you enough for your positivity.

Thank you asslvr for basically the same reasons. I started talking to you after Butterfly, you still were amazingly helpful. Both h=of you have been one of the constant in my getDare friendships.

Thank you Darenoob for being there through basically everything. The time difference has helped so much because when I can't sleep at 3am you are always there to make me feel better so thank you for that.

Matt: Thank you thank you thank you for all the help with the denial raffle. If has helped me so much more than you could ever know. I do not have the words to express how thankful I am for your help.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post: