View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 03:56 PM   #1
Evermore
Account Banned

Heart Following the trend~ My 1000th post thread!

Hi guys! I'm going to follow butterfly's lead and post this for my 1000th post. The thread was so much fun~ I wanted one of my own. -laughs- Hopefully it isn't too much of the same >W<;;;

At 100 posts: A recording of me in little space. (Been told my little voice is adorable) (GOAL MET)

At 150 posts: I'll do a recording of an orgasm in my cage (GOAL MET)

At 250 posts: I'll do a recording of me singing a song (while on my wand) (GOAL MET)

At 500 posts: I'll do a recording of me doing 450 hits to my inner thighs. (GOAL MET)

At 750 posts: I'll write the usernames of everyone who has posted on my body.And leave it until it fades. (These will be hidden and not in plain view). I will post a few pictures on here and possibly KT. (GOAL MET)

At 900 posts: I'll link all recordings in my signature for a month. (GOAL MET)

At 1000 posts: I'll record two task from EACH of the top three posters (must be within my limits)

Posting limits:

If I don't know you, you have to wait until three people have posted.

Friends: You guys have to wait until two people post (was originally going to do one but I know you guys haha)

This thread will close the 6th of January. I'll only do the tiers that are unlocked. For example if I get to 749 I will not to do the 750 tier -giggles-

Last edited by Evermore; 12-30-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Evermore is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Evermore for this post: