Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 05:12 AM   #10
HHHobo

Default Chapter 3

Molly had escaped a problem and looked for her own challenge. She could stick to the feminine game plan and go after one of us guys. On the other hand she could look to bring one of the females closer to being bare. Molly is a jock. She plays every sport she can find, and she plays them hard. In that, she shares many traits with males, although she hates males who disparage women. Fortunately, Brian and I didn’t fit that pattern. Bridget is an athlete, too. But Bridget also leans toward being deliberately sexy, which Molly never does. So Molly saw Bridget as being vulnerable to a challenge and called her. Bridget was still afraid of questions relative to her relationship and she called “Dare”. Molly dared her to make a call to her crush and get the discussion as sexy as possible. Bridget thought briefly and declined the dare. She had been wearing a tennis dress, so she had to take it off and be reduced to the same state as Brianna. Brianna immediately claimed that her pink bikini panties were cuter than Bridget’s plain white ones, but we all just ignored Brianna.

Bridget knew that the game was running against her. She had to make some change to deflect the interest in her state of dress. It was clear that Brian, Molly, and I, and possibly Brianna, were likely to choose her. She had to find a different route. After some brief thought she chose Rachel. Rachel also had the boyfriend issue and called “Dare”. Bridget dared her to turn on all the outside lights in the backyard and go out in the middle and pee. Surprisingly, Rachel accepted the dare. The lights came on, the door was opened, and Rachel walked out. She was wearing a miniskirt and a short top that showed her midriff. With her back to the house she lowered her blue-striped panties to the ground. She squatted down and revealed nothing to anyone in the house. If someone were looking into the yard from the opposite direction, they got quite a show. But the chances of that were remote, as Rachel obviously knew. We could see her pee because the ground near her feet began to glisten. When she was done, she pulled a tissue out of her top, wiped herself off, stood up, and pulled her panties into place. Without undue embarrassment she had fulfilled the dare.

Rachel returned to the house smiling at her success. Now she had to decide who to challenge. Should she go for Brianna or me? We were close to being stripped. Should she go for Molly, who was still fully clothed? She didn’t want anyone putting a time limit on her. She looked my way and said, “Willy”. “Dare”, I replied. “Now that you have pretty nails, how about some makeup to go with it?”, Rachel asked as she giggled. I turned her down and took off my shorts. It was clear that I was soon to have my package on display.

“What the hell”, I thought, “Let’s see if I can bring someone down with me.” “Truth or Dare, Brianna”, I shouted. “Dare”, she answered. “If I strip all the way, then you have to do the same.” “I can decline that and just lose my bra.” “But then I still have my shorts.” “Hmmm...”, Brianna thought about it. “Hurry up or I’ll call a time limit on you.”, I warned her. “OK, let’s do it!”, she agreed. “Take your bra off, then we’ll both take our bottoms off together.”, I instructed. Slowly she undid her bra in back, slipped the straps off her shoulders, but held the bra in place with her arms. She rotated to give everyone a view. Cameras were very busy. Finally she let the bra slide off all the way, revealing her large nipples, which were noticeably erect. We looked each other in the eye. Brianna walked over and stood next to me. We faced the others and slowly lowered our underpants. As we did so, we bent at the waist, so it was hard for anyone to get a good look. When we stepped out of our u-trou, we straightened up, putting all of our goods on display. There was a round of applause and cheers. “No covering up!”, ordered Rachel, “or you get a paddling on your bare behinds.” I was blushing, but Brianna seemed to be enjoying all the attention. She is really quite uninhibited.

Now the rules changed for the two of us. Since we had no more clothes to give, we couldn’t back out of a truth or dare. However, we were allowed to turn one down, if we doubled another one immediately. Now Brianna looked around. She clearly wanted to get others to join us in our state. Bridget was the closest, so Brianna chose her. As usual, Bridget went for a dare. Brianna made one that I was sure that Bridget would pass on. Bridget was to go to the far end of the backyard dressed as she was then, in her panties and bra. There she was to point straight up and spin around ten times. Then she had to run straight back into the house. The catch was that Brianna would be waiting for her with the hose, as well as Brian, Molly, and me with Super Soakers. Obviously Bridget didn’t want to be bare, because she took the dare.

Off she went to the end of the yard. She barely made the ten spins without falling down. As soon as she was finished, Brianna hit her with a blast of water that sent her reeling. The three of us with Super Soakers closed in and drenched her. She was very dizzy and could not dodge our onslaught. As she began to recover her balance, she tried to keep one of the three us between her and Brianna. We fixed her by two us coming right at her and splitting to either side. Then she was hit by both of us and Brianna. Brianna was obviously going for her bra and panties. They were white and Brianna wanted to them as transparent as possible, as well as to make them cling to her body. I was really into this. The focus was on Bridget’s predicament, not my nakedness. Finally Bridget gave up trying to dodge the water. It was useless, as she was thoroughly drenched. She just ran straight for the door, taking one last blast from Brianna before she gained the safety of the house.

“Hey, Miss Transparent”, yelled Rachel as Bridget came inside. Bridget instinctively covered up. Libby handed her a towel and she dried off. Her soaked undergarments clung to her body. Bridget sat down, crossing her legs and folding her arms to reveal as little as possible. “I’m not nude; I can cover up.”, she declared forcefully. Bridget was in the middle. She wasn’t naked like Brianna and me. But she was much barer than the rest of the group, who were almost fully clothed. “Is it time for us to be able to dare multiple people?”, she asked.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote