View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 02:37 AM   #12
DaddysGirl98

Have you worn diapers since your infant years? If so, what was the occasion?
No I have not. I can respect people who chose to do this, but it's not for me.

Have you tasted your own piss? If so, did you like it? Describe the taste for us.
Again, no. Not for me.

Have you tasted your own feces? If so, did you like it? Describe the taste for us.
And again, nope, it's not my thing.

Tell us your most depraved fantasy in every intimate detail you can think of.
Depraved fantasy? Hmmm. I'll just go with my favourite one.

So, I'm at home by myself and tired, and I end up falling asleep on the couch wearing nothing but a t-shirt. At some point my daddy comes home (not biological but you know), and finds me laying there with my naked butt in the air. He can't help himself, and sits down on the floor next to me, studying me. He gently parts my legs just enough to see my pussy lips poke out, and can't resist running his finger through them, feeling the slight dampness. He noticed me shift slightly, but at this point he's too far gone to stop. His finger runs through my lips again, this time over my clit, and with a soft moan I wake up and notice him. I ask him what he's doing, but he tells me it's very important that I lie still and let daddy do what he needs to do. As any good girl would I obey, and let daddy's finger explore the outside of my pussy, shivering slightly every time his fingers find a spot where it feels extra good. I keep getting wetter and wetter, and finally I can feel my daddy's finger disappear into my wet hole. My pussy is burning with desire as my daddy starts fingering and stretching my hole open, telling me how beautiful I smell and what a good girl i am. More and more fingers slide into me, sending me deep into an intoxicating state where all I care about is more pleasure. I'm moaning and groaning now, begging my daddy not to stop, when all of a sudden I feel his fingers disappear, and his cock press against my opening. With kind words and encouragement he forced himself into my wet hole, and starts pumping in and out of me in a rough but steady motion, making me squeel and beg for release until I can't hold it back any longer. Over and over I cum, squeezing down and milking his cock as best I can, never wanting it to end.

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
DaddysGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote