View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 02:26 AM   #10
DaddysGirl98

1. What does turn you on more: pain or humiliating?
I don't really know, I have very little experience with both. Hopefully I can answer this better after I get to try some more dares and stuff!

2. What was the most humiliation you ever experienced?
Hmm, probably when I managed to trip on some ice and fall face flat in front of the entire school when graduating. Wanted to die.

3. If pain turn you on: what was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness ist meant)?
I don't really think I can answer this until I know more.

4. What high would you dive into the water from?
Oh god, I'm such a coward when it comes to stuff like this. I've parachuted out of a plane, but can't jump off anything higher then a 5meter ledge into water.

5. What is your favourite shower temperature?
As hot as my body can possibly handle, where I'm almost at the point of passing out from the heat. I love it.

6. Can you endure a cold shower?
Well, depends on how cold. If it's actually ice water or something then only for a few seconds, but I've had to take plenty of regular cold showers growing up with 3 sisters and one shower.

7. How many pushups can you do?
Hmm, I usually do about 100 a day in my normal workout routine, but I could probably do more. I don't know, I've never pushed myself too hard on it

8. How many situps can you do?
Again, I do about 100 a day, and I don't really know. Maybe I'll test it tonight!

9. Are you flexible, can you do the splits, backbends, frontbends, …
Somewhat flexible. I can do backbends and splits, not tried front bends, not ever sure what that is.

10. Where would you like to travel?
So many places! Canada, Brazil, Columbia, Jamaica, South Africa, Egypt, south Korea, Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, new Zealand, Hawaii, Dubai, Israel, Russia, Greece, Spain, Italy and so many more. I love traveling!

11. Motorbike or car?
Actually neither. I prefer using public transport so I can just zone out and not worry about anything. Plus it's cheaper!

12. For short distances: on foot, bicycle, car, bus/tram?
Depends on how short, and the weather. If it's raining and cold, then I'll get on the bus/tube, if not I'll walk or skate to where I'm going.

13. Have you any phobias? If yes, which are they?
I have a deadly fear of spiders. Really just cannot even. No.

14. Would you take part in casting shows, reality formats like Big Brother and so on?
Nope nope nope. I don't have anything against the shows or the people on it, but I can't be on TV, I struggle enough if I see myself in a Facebook photo.

15. Do you have children? Son, daughter, both?
No kids!

16. If no: Do you want to have children? Son, daughter, both?
I wouldn't mind having at least one of each, but we'll see what happens. My opinion changes on the matter like 15 times a day.

17. What is your preferred weather?
I like all weather, it just depends on the situation really. I love the sound of rain as I go to sleep or sit on a long bus ride, I love the snow because it makes me feel like a little kid again, I love summer with its lovely heat and tanning opportunity.

18. Do you prefer pills or injections?
For what? In general, I don't mind either, but I don't like either of them.

19. Were you already operated? What was operated?
I've never had any surgery.

20. Are you ticklish? What is your most ticklish spot?
Yes. Every single part of my body lol. My feet, sides, arms, legs, everything.

21. Could you endure an unrestrained tickling? If yes: how long?
Maybe all of 5 seconds before I stabbed his/hers eyes out?

22. Do you … being tickled?
a. love
b. like
c. hate

23. How would you desribe yourself on a scale from 1 to 10?
a. lovely - 5
b. crazy - 10
c. friendly - 7
d. (over)ambicious - 1
e. happy - 5
f. horrible - 4
g. helpful - 8
h. humorous - 7
i. honestly - 7
j. ice-cold calculating - 1
k. ….

24. Do you always have the latest smartphone, tablet, notebook and so on?
Nope. As long as it works, I keep using it, I never buy a new one until it's broken.

25. What was the skimpiest outfit you ever worn when you were shopping?
I don't really like to wear skimpy or revealing clothing. I generally try not to draw attention to myself.

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
DaddysGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DaddysGirl98 for this post: