View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 04:20 AM   #7
DaddysGirl98

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterslayer View Post
How did you get to know about this site?
What do you dress like at home?
Would you ever want to completely give up control for a Dom, given that your limits are respected?
I found a link to this website while browsing a kinky Tumblr profile. Was curious and after spending some time lurking, I decided to make my own account.

When I'm at home I usually just dress in comfortable clothing. A lot of pyjama's, big t-shirts or tank tops, comfortable shorts depending on the temperature and what I'm doing. I live in a dorm at school so I have to dress somewhat decent, all though it's an all girl's room so it's not like we walk around with full make-up and pretty clothes on all day.

I don't think I would be willing to give up full control of my entire life. I don't mind giving up sexual control, but having someone decide every little detail of my life for me sounds like it would become very boring and I'd probably end up sad. I like to control my own life, and being able to do the things I want to do, be with my friends when I want etc. Taking all that freedom away doesn't sound too appealing, but I've never tried it so I can't really know for sure.

My dare thread

Not looking for a dom
DaddysGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote