Thread: Diaper Dare
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #6
FetishSolver

I had some diapers from another dare. And luckily I flipped diaper style.

Diaper Style.
Imediatly
5 Rules
The rules were:
You must do all urinating in the diaper
You must wet each diaper more than once
You may not take any diaper off until you have pooped
You must wait at least 25 minutes before changing
You must change in a place where you might be discovered

How lucky...all of the disgusting ones...

Pick favorite and reroll, I chose that I have to go somewhere public.(Mall)
Part of diaper must be showing.
Have to take a triple does on laxadive, box said max of three a day, so I took 3.
Multiply by 2
24 Hours, so 48.
Continue for another 24 hours.

Alright, 72 hours with a diaper on.

Alright, I was curious so I decided never to change the diaper until I got diaper rash. I started the dare in the morning, so I had breakfast, then had my laxatives. Chose my outfit (shorts and a T-shirt, standard stuff) Then made it so that the very top of the diaper was showing (I tuck in the right side of my shirt, but not the left side, I like the way it looks) on my right side. I then headed to the mall, and it seems that once I got into the mall I had to pee, and poop.

I went into the bathroom, sat down, and did it. I strangely enjoyed the way it felt squishing against me..., I left the bathroom and headed to gamestop, decided I would pick up a case for my DS that I had been needing, it was a five minute walk through the mall, and I saw a few people glance at me.

When I had to crap again...

I thought about rushing back to the bathroom, but I realized...im wearing a diaper. So I just used the bathroom while walking.

I got the case, and went home. After the first day I was starting to get used to it., until my lower body started itching and hurting, I took off the diaper, and saw the mess I had made. I cleaned myself, then looked at me, I had diaper rash alright. It hurt like hell.

After the second day, I had put some creme on it. And I still had to use the bathroom...in my pants...

I couldnt take it anymore, I stopped a day early, and had to poop my actual pants, i wore boxers.

Great dare!

Dislikes: ...er...Public stuff? That's about it.

Im also bi-curious, if that will help for any dares you throw my way.
FetishSolver is offline   Reply With Quote