Quote:
Originally Posted by taffita View Post
Name: taffita
Likes: spankings, light wedgies, poses, corner time, edging
Limits: bodily fluids, face, public, involving others, cum, anal, cbt
Send Photos?: yes but no face
Send Reports: yes
Cornered

Yikes! Looks like those mean bullies have managed to catch up with you. They find you, and they strip you completely naked, except for a pair of lacy panties. Wearing just your panties you are forced into the corner as one of the bullies takes out a coin. The bully puts the coin against the wall and orders you to hold it against the wall using just your nose - but they want to make it even more difficult for you.

They give you a hard item, in this case - a remote control that they brought with them. They place it in your hand and give you the rest of your commands. You are to spank yourself 40 times on each cheek making sure that the coin does not fall while you remain in the corner. After each 5 spanks, you thank the bullies.

With a red, bruised buttocks following your 80 spanks in total, the bullies remember the beautiful little panties they put you in. They grab the panties from the back and begin to pull up as hard as they can. As you struggle in pain you remember to keep your coin against the wall. The tugging and pulling lasts for 1 full minute. At any point should the coin fall while doing this dare, you must restart from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
Name: Lucas

Likes: Messy, Wedgies, Clothes filling, Dice Dares, Hidden-public, Petplay Spanking, Crossdressing, Sissy, Spanking, Anal, Games, Denial, Edging, Piss Play, Excersise, Pain

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood
Send Photos?: yes
Send Reports:yes
Bath of Mess

For the sake of this dare, you should have a bathtub available or some type of bucket/bin that is big enough for you to get into. Now you will also need to buy quite a lot of tinned, messy foods for this dare, you won't be eating them so you can go as cheap as you like!

Just like the dirty little pig you are, you will soon begin to empty the messy foods into the bathtub. Whether this is beans, condiments - whatever, pour it in. Your aim is to fill the bathtub to completion with the messy ingredients. You're then going to get a coin and flip it. If you get heads, then you must get into the bathtub and edge five times, rolling around in the mess after each of your edges.

If you find yourself getting tails, then you must add some all natural ingredients to your bath of mess. You must proceed to piss yourself in your messy tub. You will then begin to bathe in the mess, just like a little pig would - make sure you cover your hair in it, wash your face and most importantly, do not forget to wash behind your ears!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"