View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 10:10 PM   #8
Nelioka

Would you rather: be the first to strip naked or take the consequences which is to stand with your hands on the wall and get spanked 3 times by each player with there bare hand. You must bare your ass so they can smack skin. They choose how hard.

Answer: If i'm going to have to strip regardless I may as well do it first. Although this would be embarrassing it wouldn't be as embarrassing as being humiliated with a spanking.

Would you rather: tell a guy to fondle another guys genitals for 1 minute or tell a guy to fondle your genitals for 1 minute.

Answer: Definitely tell him to fondle someone elses

Would you rather: choose truth or dare? (Do not look at spoiler until chosen).

Answer: Dare - You must fondle a guys genitals for 1 minute

Would you rather: allow them to join or face the consequences which is the 3 smacks from everyone however you are bursting out to go pee but must take the spanking first and probably wont be able to hold the pee in.

Answer: This one I think i'd pick the spanks, i'm pretty confident I could hold it in

Would you rather: ask a guy or a girl?

Answer: A guy I guess

Would you rather: follow through knowing people will definitely take pics or take the consequences which they set as you having to lay in the tub as everyone pees on you and you must keep mouth open otherwise they will take pics and vids.

Answer: I wish there was an option 3 ^^; but I guess option 1 seems more tame than 2

Would you rather: accept the dare and comply or take the consequences which is everyone taking pics and vids of you sucking off all 3 guys for 2 minutes each.

Answer: I'd probably take the consequence just because its more hygienic and less humiliating

Would you rather: get into position and allow it to happen or take the consequences which is them posting a whole bunch of the pics online until at a later date you must individually meet up with each and be there total slave?

Answer: Again wish there was a third option xd but umm I guess take the dare to spare myself from further humiliation or having to do something worse.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote