View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 04:32 PM   #98
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inthisforthefun42 View Post
Name: JDared42 (kik name)
Likes: bondage, pain, nipple torture, exercise, clothespins, edging, small amounts of denial
Limits: pee, poo, face, messy, family, public, exposure, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, anal
Send Photos?: yes but no face
Send Reports: yes
Gym of Pain

You've decided that in order to become fit, you would like to enrol in a gym, but being the lazy person that you are, you know that you need to be pushed hard in order to reach the point of physical fitness. This led you to go to the toughest, most ruthless gym in town! The Gym of Pain. The key to this gym, is that you can stop the pain at any time, all you've got to do is finish your exercises.

You meet your trainer, the always dominant Doux Feah. Doux doesn't care about your gender, Doux cares about your pain. Doux begins by applying a clothespeg to each of your nipples. You are then to perform 100 squats, only after completion of the 100 squats the pegs may be removed. Tired already? Doux returns, but this time holding a bottle of toothpaste which gets squirted and rubbed into your genitals. You aren't ready to hit the showers just yet though, as you must first complete 60 situps.

After your set of 60 situps are done, you're almost ready to hit the showers and have the toothpaste removed, but not yet. In fact, for even having the indecency to ask for a shower, Doux adds more toothpaste, but this time - onto your tender nipples. You are then ordered to perform 60 press ups, however if you are able to do them on your fists instead of the palm of your hand, that time gets reduced down to 40.

Now that you've built up your sweat, with your sore stinging nipples, and tingling genitals - it is almost time for you to take a shower. Doux wishes for you to power through the pain one more time, and places the four pegs on your toothpaste coated genitals. You are now to hold the plank position for two minutes. You may not stop and start. The two minutes must be consecutive otherwise you should continue doing it. Upon the completion of your two minutes, you finally may shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Rising View Post
]Name: Chris
Age 19
Gender male
Likes: photo/videos, humiliation, semi public/chat rooms, pain, wedgie, love ice
Limit: insertion, anal, cum, edging, piss, poop
Photos: yes
Report: yes
Hanging World Tour

For this dare, it might be a good idea to purchase a cheap pack of underwear, speedos of tighty whities are obviously the most appreciated ones. Now, for this dare - you will also need a camera that has a timer on it, most phones do now if you wish to record on a phone. You will begin your dare by putting on a pair of your underwear and wearing them out and about under your clothes... nothing unusual about that right?

Fully clothed, you decide to take a walk to your nearest park, or anywhere with trees. Feeling like a kid again, you set your camera up facing the tree - you then begin to climb the tree while recording, but wait! Your underwear gets caught on the branch. Oh well, you're there now. You then remain hanging on the tree for ten minutes.

Here's the twist. If the underwear remains intact, then congratulations. You've survived and may happily delete the pictures and videos. However, if the underwear snaps in those ten minutes or there is any rip, then you must print out the picture of you dangling there, and tape that picture to the tree with the ripped underwear. Let's hope no one you know happens to be walking past that tree. Choose a good one won't you?

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"

Last edited by TheoDares; 12-14-2017 at 04:38 PM.