View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 01:46 AM   #7
Anitta

Is it more embarrassing for a male or female to go to a sex shop?
I'd say a female simply because our culture makes it so it's normal for guys to like sex.

Is it more embarrassing to have a male or a female as a shop clerk?
For me personally - I'd be more embarrassed with a guy. It probably depends on the person, really.

Is it more embarrassing for a man to buy dildos/vibrators or for a woman?
Using toys in usually connected with females, so I'd say that it would be more embarrassing for a guy. But it depends on the reason why they are taking it - if someone is buying one for their whatever, they'd be less embarrassed than someone buying it for themselves.

Is it more embarrassing for a man to buy bondage gear or for a woman?
Equal? I guess?

Which is more embarrassing buying panties or stocking as a guy?
If they are only buying one article, I'd say stocking. One can see someone buying panties for their whatever but to only buy a pair of stockings is probably more unusual. If it's multiple articles, neither.

Have you ever been to a sex shop?
Never have and I'm not interested in going to one.

Do you/Would you get embarrassed when entering the store?
That would probably be the most embarrassing part for me - entering the store. I can't imagine myself doing that.

Do you/Would you get embarrassed when asking the clerk to help you find a toy (dildo, vibe,...)?
I would but not because of what I'm asking for. I suffer from social anxiety and I find it really hard to talk to someone. Even if I'm just talking with the clerk at the grocery store or asking for directions I'd be embarrassed!

Do you/Would you get embarrassed when buying panties or stockings?
I wouldn't buy those things from a sex shop, to be honest. There are shops for underwear and I'd buy from there. Granted, I don't really buy 'sexy' clothes so... I'd probably be more embarrassed buying sexy underwear. Stockings can be used for stuff other than fun times, at the very least.

Dislikes:Anal, Deep throat, Writing Lines

Spanking, Gaming

No external sites.

SPANK[x][y]:I will spank myself [x] times with [y]. (max 100)
EDGE[x]:I will edge [x] times. (max 30)
HUMP[x][y]:I will hump [x] for [y] mins. (max 30)
CUM:I will cum in a given hidden area
PROMPT:Give me a smut prompt (max 3k words)
DARE:Give me a PM dare to add to this list
Anitta is offline   Reply With Quote