View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:51 AM   #6
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

That's already pretty humiliating as it is, but what you didn't realize is that your fiance had planned on making it way worse. She couldn't get you to agree to wear tight pants obviously, but she slipped diuretics in your drinks before you left. Soon enough, you find yourself needing to go, a lot sooner than you should, and you do uncomfortably and with a red face (which makes her pat the diaper discreetly and laugh). Then you need to pee again. You know it might leak so you try to hold it. She keeps the walk really, really slow too, so you're strutting down the mall with your knees together, begging her to come back to the car, with a full nappy and an even fuller bladder. You know the diaper doesn't show (or at least you hope so) through your loose pants and your coat, but your obvious desperation turns heads and gets you quiet giggles behind your back!

Mh... At my ex-bf's house, where he lived with his parents and his older sister. They are all home, his mother is a very loud woman who rules the house and his sister is very smug. It would be when my ex-bf and I would still be together of course.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote