View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #51
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Guess who had a good writing day?

CHAPTER 25

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this,” Kim said, her voice breathy, once the kiss ended. “It’s been my fantasy for ages, but it wasn’t until that day with Shannon when I realized it was within reach. No, more than that. I realized I could go further.” As she spoke, she started to slowly stroke Matt’s cock, going from tip to base and back again with agonizing slowness. “The tail is mine, by the way. Don’t worry; I cleaned it. But I’ve always loved how… free animals are about sex. I wanted to be that free too. Touch my breasts, Matt.”

Matt did as she ordered. Her breasts were just the right amount of firm, and her nipples responded to even the lightest touch. Kim kissed him again, stroking his cock harder. “Now my ass,” she whispered. Matt complied, and Kim leaned into him, moaning. Her ass felt great as well.

“Now my pussy,” she said.

The moment Matt’s fingers made contact with her wet slit, Kim gasped, but she tried to keep talking. “I’ve only had sex with one guy, but he was so unimaginative. All he wanted was missionary, missionary, missionary. Don’t get me… unh… wrong, I like missionary, but it’s too… oh, fuck… too bland, too… umm… human. I needed something… ooohhhhh… something freer.”

At this, she broke away from Matt and turned around, facing her ass toward him and scooting in his direction. “You know what to do,” she told him. “Fuck me like an animal.”

Matt gulped. He couldn’t see a way out of this one—but then again, did he really want to? Slowly, he brought the tip of his throbbing cock to the slick opening between Kim’s legs.

He slid right in. He was surprised by how easy it was… and how good it felt. Kim’s pussy wasn’t exactly like Sarah’s. Matt wouldn’t call it better, but he had to admit, it was still pretty damn excellent. Matt kept low to the ground, so Kim’s ass and back were pressed up against his torso, his head hovering just above hers. She flexed her pussy so it tightened around his cock, and that alone almost sent him over the edge.

Soon enough, they established a rhythm, Matt’s cock sliding in and out of Kim’s pussy, the tail flying up and slapping Matt’s taint and balls with every thrust. It was astonishing how quickly he felt reduced to an animal like this, with no sounds in the room other than his and Kim’s low grunts and the soft slap of bare skin on bare skin.

Megan was still filming them, but her free hand had pushed her pink skirt up and she had two fingers buried knuckle deep in her bush. Sam was trembling with desire as she watched, making no effort to cover up her nudity. She turned to Megan and asked, “May I please play with myself, Mistress?” Megan nodded, smirking, and Sam started to rub her clit.

For a sustained five minutes—or maybe it was ten, on an hour, or thirty seconds, Matt couldn’t really register time at the moment—he and Kim kept it up. He was fucking her doggystyle at a rapid pace, and it felt wonderful. Knowing that he was being watched by two girls who were also pleasuring themselves only made the experience more erotic.

Matt imagined that it was Sarah he was having sex with right now, that it was her moans he was eliciting. That made it even better. Kim was thrusting herself onto him as he was thrusting into her, and there was a wet squelching noise which joined the others. “I’m gonna cum,” Kim whimpered. “Oh, god, Matt, I’m gonna cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…”

And then her words were swept away by a wrenching squeal as Kim orgasmed. Matt knew his was close as well, but Kim didn’t stop thrusting onto his cock. He couldn’t hold back anymore—it felt too amazing to stop, and besides, Megan and Sam looked like they were about to cum too, though Megan was still filming.

At the last possible second, Matt pulled out, shooting thick spurts of semen up the center of Kim’s back with an overwhelmed grunt. His whole body was shaking, and Kim slumped to the carpet away from him, spent.

“Lovely,” Kim gasped. “Now lick it all up.”

Matt grimaced, hesitating.

“Did I stutter?” asked Kim, not even bothering to look at him. “You made a mess. Lick it up.”

Sighing, Matt leaned down to Kim’s lower back, just above her ass, where the first bits of cum had ended up. He’d only tasted his own juices once, when he was about 13, out of curiosity, and he hadn’t enjoyed the experience. This was way more than he’d tried then. But it was clear Kim wouldn’t take no for an answer, so he dragged his tongue up her back, collecting his salty sperm as he went. It was degrading to say the least, not to mention disgusting. When he got it all, he swallowed the viscous substance, hating every second.

“Well done, kitty,” Kim said, motioning for Megan to stop filming as she reached for her clothes. “You lived up to the hype. But we’re not done yet, and the next bit… well, you might not be too pleased.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: