View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 11:44 AM   #50
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 24

“Wow,” Kim said, surveying the scene, looking from Matt to Sam and back again. “You’ve really set a tone here with these two.”

Megan grinned. “I have my fun when I can.”

“Well, I think it’s my turn to have some fun now.” Kim entered the room, closing the door behind her and moving her hands from behind her back to reveal a few items. The first was a mask which was almost big enough to cover Matt’s whole face and which had the image of a cat printed on it. Without asking, she handed it to him, and he put it on. The eyes were slits, but Matt supposed that it was less taxing on him to wear it than most things he’d been asked to do.

The second thing she handed him was a pair of cat ears on a headband, brown and furry. Matt put these on as well, although he was starting to detect a worrying pattern forming here.

The third item she handed him was, unmistakeably, a butt plug with a tail attached to it.

“Are you serious?” asked Matt. “There’s no way in hell I’m sticking this up my ass.”

Kim sighed and reached into the pocket of her jeans. She pulled out her phone and went through her pictures. She spun the screen of the phone around and showed Matt a video she had taken. It was from when Shannon had dominated him. Matt was gagged, his hands bound, and totally naked, being taken from behind by Shannon with her purple strap on as she jerked off his rock hard member! Sam was watching the video with wide eyes, as she hadn’t been in the restroom that day to witness it in person and clearly Megan hadn’t told her. Sam seeing this somehow made it all the more humiliating.

“You have two options, Matt,” Kim said. “One, you do as I say, and we all have a lot of fun. Two, you ignore my commands, and this video goes up on Facebook. So what will it be?”

Matt blushed, staring at the carpet. “Fine,” he said. “I’ll submit.”

Kim grinned. “Exactly what I wanted to hear. Now, Matt, you know what to do.” She spit on the end of the butt plug and squatted down. “Get on your hands and knees, slut.” Matt raised himself up, pointing his ass at where Kim was squatting. There was no point in resisting now.

When the butt plug went in, Matt wasn’t prepared for how forceful Kim would be. She shoved the whole length inside him with only a little saliva as lubrication. The plastic felt dry against the walls of his asshole, and Matt was overcome with the sensation of wrongness. This was different from the strap on, somehow. Then, there was at least a person attached to the object inside his ass. This time, however, it was so much more… exposing.

“Say cheese!” giggled Kim, and she took a picture of him from the side. A moment later, she showed him what he looked like—on all fours, wearing a feline mask an ears, a bushy brown tail protruding from his rear end. This was it, Matt thought. This was his lowest moment.

But Kim wasn’t finished. “You two can stay around for this part,” she told Megan and Sam. “I’m not embarrassed.” And then she began to strip down. The underdeveloped girl who had asked Matt out years ago was gone, replaced with a slender beauty who knew exactly what features to accentuate. She wore a red lace bra and panty set which looked not unlike the panties Matt had been forced to wear by Grace once. The bra had underwire and did wonders in making her petite breasts look incredible.

Then she removed her underwear.

Kim had shaven every bit of hair below her head, and she looked slinky and seductive. Matt didn’t want to do anything with her—he knew that if Sarah found out about this, he’d probably never get to sleep with her again—but his cock was sending different messages. Her nipples were firm and perfectly proportioned, her hips just wide enough to prove her womanhood, and the lips of her sex were already moist and inviting.

“Would you mind getting a video of this?” Kim asked, handing her phone to Megan. “I want to be able to relive today.” Then she moved up to Matt, removed his mask, and kissed him on the lips.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: