View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 05:59 AM   #350
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feetlover243 View Post
I didn't have any clean socks so I wore some socks for 2 days to get them dirty. Then I put them over my cock and went to a fast food place. I edged while I was eating and finally came after finishing eating. After cumming I went to the washroom, turned the sock inside out, and gagged myself with it. Then I read a free newspaper at my table for a while and left.

Id want try this again
1. In signature
2. Straight
3. This time i'll try number 6
4. Pic proof (would prefer no writing)
Hello feetlover well you have just had orgasm rules set so I hope this will be done on the right day and time lol or will it be a pass card one? Only kidding you may have this dare as an extra

Let's play Sock Loaded

1. For this dare underwear is banned but you must have a sock over your cock the whole time. If you need to pee you have to do it through the sock.
2. Roll a die a 4 or higher means you must stay like this for 8 hours a 3 or lower means the sock stays on for 4 hours
3. Every 15 minutes you have to edge into the sock
4. Whenever you receive a text message, whattsapp, messenger or even posting on twitter or facebook you must edge whilst reading and replying
5. Whenever your phone rings you must cum in your sock
6. As this is a 6 dare at the halfway time point remove the sock and put the matching sock onto your cock. For the second half you must now gag on your first sock for parts 3 and 4 above
7. At the end of the dare time remove the sock and now you must wear these for the next 24 hours on your feet.

Remember to send pic proof for each stage please

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote