View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 10:51 PM   #70
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Ok time for a fun one. As dogs are the humping Kings of the animal kingdom you will become a dog and then crawl around and find 3 things to hump. Hump them till you are satisfied then be a good dog and lick up any mess. Additionally since this is a very enjoyable thing. I’m going to make this addition to round it out. Dogs smell butts,it’s what they do. So you will keep track of your scent for the next 3 days. Twice a day you will finger your asshole and then smell your finger for 5-10 seconds. Do this once in the morning and once in the evening. Have fun pups and I’m looking forward to reports.

additonally if anyone who is interested in this thread may be interested in some one on one pet play stuff through the getdare pm please read my ad here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327252. And concider applying.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating

Last edited by Nick wild; 11-30-2017 at 11:19 PM.
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote