View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 06:20 PM   #22
Twins

What would it take for you to: not ordering wat to hard on phone
  1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. Done this multiply times before and I really like it.

2. take a bath of live worms. $1000 and I’d do this
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. I’d do it if I get to choose the clothes and keep them at the end

4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). Say 15 million dollars and I would spend he week with earplugs locked in a toilet

5. get anally fisted. Some new sex toys and I’d do it
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party. I want to Do this so if some pays for the cake and let’s us gorge on it after we jump ou sure

7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. Cost a of packet of cigarette I’d prefer no Gag and having to hold it open

8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. Someone buys the speculum and I’d do it

9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) I couldn’t not move but if I can wiggle and that I guess for food I’d do it
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. Money say $10k
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. Would love to try this but I’m not a good public speaker as it is nor smart enough

12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. 20 million dollars so we can buy a secluded house and pay for everything for life

Besides the blow job one id be willing to try most of these tbh

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote