View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 03:52 PM   #16
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Due to popularity of my previous thread, here is 12 more daring scenarios.
Please tell us what it would take for you to actually do this.
Please explain your reasoning.
For bonus points, put them in order from easiest to hardest to get you to do.

What would it take for you to:
  1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
    not my thing but I don't think I need anything to get Mme to do it especially
  2. take a bath of live worms.
    not going to happendix, that be horrible
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
    I would love this to happen it's a big fantasy to be made to do this, unfortunately. Work/family make it impossible or if need enough money to live off for loosing my.job
  4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
    not goung to happen
  5. get anally fisted.
    allot of stretching to get big enough but it it was a dominant lady I'd go with it
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party.
    strange one but maybe I'd do it for some money
  7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
    I'd go with it for a dom if she wanted it but not something I'd like
  8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
    as above
  9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
    nah never goung to happen couldn't cope with doing nothing like that
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
    could be fun I'd do it for nothing
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
    depends what it was but sounds fun, as long as it wasn't to serious a situation
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.
    wouldn't happen, I have some form of anxiety so couldn't manage that

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote