View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #96
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttlyAmelia View Post
Will be doing all the above in the next week!!! Still looking for more dares!!

Amelia xx
Since you are so eager to do these dares, and are so low in your limits, I will give you one you will not forget for the rest of your fucking life.

You will do this on a mall. Be there 3 hours before the eating court is full. Dress commando, as specified in my signature.

Once there, flirt with the single male customers at the mall. Exchange whatsapps, and tell them you really love pictures and/or videos. Have them take a few and whatsapp them to you.

Make sure you do this with as many clients as possible.

When the full hours of the eating court arribed, get one of the people you flirted with to fuck you in the ass (if possible). If you cannot find someone who will assfuck you in the boys restroom... get him to fuck your pussy instead, just try your best for him to fuck your ass. Be noisy while doing it. Have him get a POV video of him fucking you with his phone, and then have him Whatsapp it to you.

Afterwards, get him to invite purchase you something to eat from the court. Then, go with him somewhere near the middle of the dinning area, in such a way that whenever you look, you must see hundreds if not thousands of custommers enjoying their meal, and chatting loudly.

Then, yell at the top of your lungs, in whatever language is native to the area you are at, and using the most obsene words available in that language:

"Oh shit! I am shitting myself!"

Wait for a few seconds and do it. Pee yourself too.

Then, at least one person (likely more) is bound to whatsapp you this show.

Take whatever video and/or picture you got on your whatsapp in relationship to this dare and KiK it to me. That is the proof I request. Besides, write up a full report on for other GetDares.

So, are you up to it?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote