View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 01:51 PM   #29
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 15

The next day at school, Matt’s head was in the clouds, replaying yesterday’s dare and pausing his mental replay of the incident to focus on every detail of Sarah’s incredible body. He couldn’t believe his luck. For a while, he’d assumed Grace blackmailing him would be torture, but now that he thought about it, he’d gotten to see two of his female friends naked, and tasted three different girls’ pussy juices! On top of all that, it certainly seemed as though Sarah intended to sleep with him this weekend! Matt’s time as a virgin seemed to be coming to an end, and all it had cost was a little embarrassment here and there. Well… it was a LOT of embarrassment, now that he thought about it.

As he sat in Spanish class behind Shannon, the class nerd, skinny with short brunette hair and barely there breasts, he almost wanted to brag to her about it. “Guess what?” he imagined himself saying. “The hottest girl in the school might fuck me on Saturday night!” He barely knew Shannon, but the idea of sharing the information turned him on a bit.

Which made him think, again, about the possibility of his having an exhibitionist side. After all, he couldn’t stop thinking about how many people had watched him naked and masturbating the other day—235 people! And every time he had stripped in front of a girl, he’d gotten a boner.

When he left Spanish class at the end of the school day, having taken absolutely no notes in his distracted state, he wondered what more Grace, Sarah, and Sam had in store for him. He decided he’d go along with it without protesting. So far, they’d shown him a pretty good time.

So he wasn’t expecting to hear a voice say, “Matt?” behind him.

Matt spun around and saw that it was Shannon there, brushing a strand of hair away from her heavily freckled face. “Oh, um, hi, Shannon,” he replied. “What’s up?”

“Can I ask you a question?”

Matt frowned. “About Spanish? Because I think you’re probably the best in the class, and I was totally zoning out today.”

Shannon shook her head. “No, not about that.” She motioned for Matt to come over to where she stood by the lockers. She pulled her phone from her pocket and fiddled with it for a second. “I just want to know… is this you?”

She showed Matt a picture on her phone, and the blood drained from Matt’s face. It was a screenshot of a computer open to an adult cam room. To Matt’s stunned horror, the image was of him sitting in a chair, fully naked and stroking his cock.

She had seen him!

Reflexively, Matt pushed down the phone. “Put that away!” he snapped, then realized his mistake.

Too late. “So it is you,” Shannon said, a grin spreading across her face. “Interesting, Matt. I didn’t know you had it in you.”

All at once, the blood rushed back into Matt’s cheeks, and he began to stammer, “Please, just keep that to yourself, don’t show anybody, I’m begging you.”

Shannon clucked her tongue at him. “Now, now,” she said. “Don’t get ahead of yourself. I promise I won’t show anyone the picture—or the video I took of you right as you came—so long as you do one little thing for me. I’m not going to hold anything over your head either. You can do it right now.”

Matt nodded, hoping this would at least be over quickly. “What do you want from me?” he asked.

“Just do as I say,” Shannon told him. She reached behind him to get to her locker, which she opened. Inside was another backpack, purple instead of her usual red. She swapped the backpacks and headed down the hallway, waving for Matt to follow.

She led him to the nearest girls’ restroom, then held the door open for Matt to enter. He hesitated. She narrowed her eyes at him, then said, “Or I could just make you recreate your video out here.” Her tone was threatening. Already, the hallways were emptying, but there were still some people out and about, and Matt had no intention of putting on a show out in the open.

“Fine,” Matt whispered, and pushed past Shannon to get into the restroom. He wasn’t prepared for what he saw inside. The restroom, much to Matt’s chagrin was not empty.

There were TEN girls in there, all of them waiting in anticipation for Matt to arrive! They ranged from freshmen to seniors, from girls he’d never met before to girls he’d known since middle school. Megan was there, a smirk on her face. Also there was Katy, a short brunette with smooth curves he had dated during his sophomore year. They’d never done anything beyond kissing, but Matt had always wished he’d seen her body. As was Kim, a slender blonde girl a couple of years his junior, who had admitted to having a crush on him in the eighth grade and who he’d turned down.

“All right,” said Shannon in a authoritative tone. “Let’s begin.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote