Thread: Orgasm control
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:19 AM   #192
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriartyj227 View Post
1. How long I want the rules to last - 1 week(will start on Sunday)
2. Which sex I am - I am assigned female at birth meaning I have the typical "female" parts to work with.
3. How harsh I want it to be on a scale of one to ten- Ten. I pretty much want to be crying because of how frustrated I am by the end of it.
4. Whether I want a pass card - Yes please!
You may have up to 7 orgasms in the next week, but it will be luck and frustration.

First of all you are not allowed to have pissed for 4 waking hours before you want to try to orgasm. You must then strip naked, insert a but plug or tail in your ass and then edge for 20 minutes. After twenty minutes roll a dice if the number matches the day of the week, e.g. Sunday is 1, Monday is 2, Tuesday is 3 etc. you may have an orgasm. If it doesn't then sorry no orgasm today. Stop playing but just for fun whatever the dice score was that is how many minutes you have to remain naked with the butt plug/tail in.

Saturday will therefore be 7 and a dice only has six sides so roll 2 dice. Score a 7 and you can cum any other score is how many minutes you must carry on edging before rolling again. You must carry on until you score a 7 no matter how long it takes.

You get 1 pass card allowing one orgasm at any time but to use it you must write my name on your pubes and send me a picture kik Danb259

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 11-17-2017 at 09:22 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote