View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 05:16 AM   #183
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last-1 month
2. Which sex you are-M
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating-11
4. Whether you want a pass card-No
Well now my little blue green insect loving friend. you've broken the rules without asking me via PM first. Level 11 doesn't exist.

So this lasts for the rest of the year and not just for the next month you are not allowed to orgasm at all. However I am not totally cruel so you can buy one orgasm per week

To buy an orgasm carries a rising cost each week and as you like blackmail the price is high for rule breaking. Note you must have completed the previous week's charge before doing the next week
Week 1 a naked picture of you with a face
Week 2 a naked picture including a face and some form of ID
Week 3 A naked video of you cumming with your cock and balls tied tight
Week 4 A naked video of you cumming either over your face or in a glass which you must then eat
Week 5 A series of 5 pictures including naked with face, your dick hard and with my name written on it, one with your hands tied to your ankles and naked, one with a lit candle by your pubes, one showing your cum on food and eating it
Week 6 A video of you stripping naked and wanking in a shop changing rooms including face
Week 7 is the final week and Christmas so you must decide whether I put all of the previous week's pictures (no videos) on my tumblr blog or do you send me one last video of you wanking next to a decorated Christmas tree.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 11-14-2017 at 05:19 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote