View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 08:46 PM   #297
Trucker28

Brandon

Rylie’s orchestrations were like something directly from my kinkiest fantasies. I don’t think my sister was ever supposed to be part of any of them but right now it didn’t matter.

Sara was on the floor; her brown hair was splayed out across a pillow. On her back, her small breasts were almost as flat as Emma’s but they were emphasized by the two triangular tan lines from the previous summer. Just small bumps capped by her hard-reddish nipples. Her ribcage and flat stomach moved slowly up and down showing her steady breath. A third triangular tan line outlined a protruding mound. This one topped with a small lightning bolt of short brown pubic hair. With her tanned legs spread and knees slightly raised I had a clear view of her parted lips. One hand’s two fingers were gently circling her clit. Her inner pink lips were opening and closing slightly as her fingers moved; I could see a drop of moisture drip down to the towel beneath her.

Emma had been instructed to help get Sara started. She was on her knees kissing my sister; their tongues seen sporadically as their lips moved against each other. One hand was shifting between Sara’s tits massaging and gently squeezing her nipples. My main view of Emma was from behind. Her perfect pale ass framed her bare pussy which looked like a hamburger bun, fresh from its package, keeping all its inner mysteries sealed. Conversely, her tiny tight pink sphincter was completely on display, staring invitingly back at me. Emma separated from the kiss and moved to the closest nipple. As it vanished into Emma’s mouth a cascade of goose bumps travelled down Sara’s tanned arms and legs.

Rylie was leaning against me as we watched the show; one of her big soft tits pressed against my shoulder. Two of my fingers were between her legs circling her wet clit. I was trying to duplicate Sara’s movements and pace. Her hand was gently stroking my hard cock with just her fingertips, which was fine because I wanted this to last.

“Ok Emma, it’s time to come see us,” Rylie cooed, her voice velvety and smooth.

Emma started to rise to her feet.

“No, no, crawl to us,” she ordered.

Emma turned and began to cross the short distance on her hands and knees. She smiled up at me first her eyes moved from my eyes down to my erection. Emma’s smile vanished as Rylie spread her legs wider, exposing herself more, and reminding Emma of her real destination. This was Emma’s first time going down on another girl.

Emma unenthusiastically crawled in-between Rylie’s parted legs. Her eyes darted to mine, maybe hoping for a reprieve. I smiled back at her trying to give her a positive ‘you can do this’ vibe. Then I used my fingers to help part Rylie’s wet pink lips. Emma sighed and closed the distance with her tongue out getting her first taste of a vagina. But I knew this was not going to be a sweet little licking.

Rylie used both hands to gather up Emma’s blonde hair and expertly, as most teenage girls can do, wrapped it with a band from her wrist, to make a pony tail. She kept one hand gripped on Emma’s hair and held her tight. Emma’s eyes widened as Rylie began to grind her pussy against Emma’s face. She began to gasp and snort because at times both her mouth and nose were being forced into Rylie’s pussy at once. Her face was beginning to be covered with Rylie juices. It reminded me of videos I’ve seen of girls being forced to gag on cocks.

I watched the amazing show. Alternating between Sara rubbing her clit and occasionally dipping a thin finger into her pussy; Rylie grinding on Emma’s beautiful face. The fact that my cock was slowly being stroked was icing on this incredible cake.

Rylie must have been watching Sara also. When Sara reached out and finally picked up the hairbrush, Rylie pulled Emma out from between her legs by her hair. She practically drug Emma around our knees and into the space between my legs. Rylie leaned into me pulling Emma toward my hard cock. It took me a minute but I was pretty sure I could tell what Rylie was doing. Sara was rubbing the handle lengthwise along her slit. Rylie pulled Emma’s head up and down along the length of my shaft, her mouth open, tongue out. Rylie was trying to imitate my sister Sara’s movements.

This lasted for more than a few minutes. Emma’s mouth slowly stoked the underside of my cock. I decided to return the favor to Rylie. She was leaning against me, I moved my hand around under her ass and found her pussy. I slid two fingers along her wet slit in the same rhythm as both Sara and Emma.

Sara tilted the brush handle to angle for pushing it into her. Emma let out a pained gasp as Rylie pulled her pony tail and moved her mouth over the tip of my cock. At the same time, the three girls were impaled. Sara slid her hairbrush handle slowly into her tight snatch. Rylie pushed Emma’s mouth down my cock. I plunged my middle and ring finger into Rylie’s pussy.

Sara let out a low moan from the floor. The brush handle was polished with her juices. I caught her watching the three of us from her supine position before she quickly shut her eyes and continued stroking her makeshift dildo into her vagina.

Emma gagged and pushed her hands against my thighs a couple times as Rylie pushed her mouth too far down on my cock. Her saliva was pooling around the base of by cock and my nuts were even wet.

I was loving the attention but my balls were starting to get tighter and I didn’t want to be the first one to cum. I grabbed Rylie’s arm. The one wrapped in Emma’s pony tail. I gently pulled Emma’s mouth off my aching cock before I got too close. I pushed her back towards Rylie.

Rylie was on her side with her head on my stomach. I assumed she was still watching Sara with my erection wagging back and forth in her view. She had one foot on the floor the other leg was flung over the back of the couch. I held a onto one of her breasts and I attempted to keep the same pace as Sara as I sawed my fingers into Rylie. I could feel the walls of her cunt gripping my fingers tighter. I could see Emma’s tongue was working on her clit. Rylie was letting out soft high-pitched squeals and her breathing was becoming faster. Her moan echoed through the room as her orgasm shook her whole body.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: