View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 09:13 AM   #26
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 14

Another three comments backed up this first order, and Matt knew there was no way to weasel out of this. Humiliated, his whole body on edge, Matt reached down and started to stroke his cock. It was so simple, but he had never felt so exposed! Not only were Grace and Sarah watching him embarrass himself, but another 75—no, wait, 90—people were as well!

For five minutes, Matt jerked off, getting more and more aroused, a feat which he hadn’t thought possible. Yes, there were a lot of people watching, but maybe he actually liked that! So many people were watching him, people he’d never see again, and there was a thrill to be had in that.

Matt started to moan, but he didn’t close his eyes. Instead, he watched the count of viewers tick higher and higher. Now it was at 125, a number he simply couldn’t imagine all watching him at once. Then he heard Sarah, who had been so unusually quiet through all this, say, “Need some encouragement?”

He looked to where she was standing and saw that her red flowered dress was gone. Instead, she was wearing a matching black silky bra and panties. Grace was giving Sarah a sidelong glance, seeing that there was maybe another level to the games Sarah was playing with him beyond a naughty friendship, but Sarah paid her no mind.

A bit of Matt’s sub training they had given him kicked back in and he looked to Sarah pleadingly: “May I cum, Mistress Sarah?”

Sarah grinned. “Not yet,” she said. Her hand was idly rubbing her crotch through her panties. “Keep masturbating, but only cum when I say.”

Matt thought he would lose control sooner rather than later, but he tried to follow Sarah’s instructions. As he felt an orgasm creeping up on him, he’d slow down a little to prolong himself. His eyes flicked back to the laptop screen—175 viewers now!—but then they remained on Sarah.

Suddenly, Sarah took off her bra, revealing the most perfect pair of breasts Matt had ever seen. Pert, perky, with nipples the perfect size for the rest of the breast. Matt didn’t know if he’d be able to keep his orgasm at bay for much longer and still masturbate. The sight of Sarah was just too good, along with the knowledge that she seemed to be as turned on right now as he was. As if to confirm this, Sarah slipped a hand inside her panties so she could play with herself uninhibited! Sarah gasped, and Matt could hear how wet she was even from where he was sitting. His heart pounded in his ears as both he and Sarah pleasured themselves.

Sarah looked up at him with hungry eyes as her fingers moved faster within her panties. “Almost… unh… there,” she said.

All at once, Matt realized what Sarah was doing. She was using the sight of Matt getting off to get herself off! And Matt wasn’t going to stop her, either. This was quite possibly the sexiest thing he’d ever witnessed! “Unh… unh…” she kept saying, never breaking eye contact with Matt, her breasts jiggling with the frantic motion of her hand.

Matt had seconds before he blew his load, but he didn’t want to disobey Sarah. “Please, Mistress Sarah,” he begged, feeling the orgasm building within him.

Sarah gave him a slight nod, then whispered in a shaky voice, “Cum for me.”

And that was it. Thrusting his hips up, Matt came, jets of sticky sperm spewing onto his torso. At the same time, Sarah moaned, “Oh, FUCK!” and came so hard she had to lean onto the desk for support. A few moments later, she slid her panties down her legs as she withdrew her fingers from her cleanshaven pussy.

Then she walked over to Matt and stuck her fingers, gleaming with her juices, into Matt’s open mouth.

The viewers—235, in total—must have been getting quite the show as the bare female ass came into frame and Matt was forced to suck off her pussy juices. But Matt didn’t mind. She tasted better than Sam or Megan, though he’d never tell them that, and he was now so close he could touch her wonderful breasts. Sarah leaned down and whispered, “Come see me Saturday night,” into his ear, then dragged a finger through the cum on his stomach and licked it off. If he hadn’t just cum, Matt probably would have had another orgasm.

“That’s enough of that,” Grace said, blushing a bit, and she slammed the laptop shut. “You completed my dare for the day, so I’ll go get your clothes out of the trunk. Sarah, from now on I’m playing with Matt on my own. I feel like if I tried this again, you’d be fucking him on camera.”

Sarah blushed, as if for the first time registering her nudity, and went for her clothes as Grace left the room. Matt was still dumbfounded by just how insane the day’s events had been, and he had no idea what to expect from the group in the future. In fact, he couldn’t think past Saturday night.

Unfortunately, in her haste to close the laptop, Grace had not seen the final comment on the broadcast: “I think I know him!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote