View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:54 PM   #13
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place to pleasure your partner.

I would rather not be able to orgasm again. I think mostly because it would be more frustrating for me to be in a relationship and not able to please my partner. I mean make sure I have pizza once every week or so and I'm happy.

2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.

Oh god my friends. A couple know that I have some interest in kinkier things but not everyone does. Plus they are way more open and it would be way less embarrassing than having family find out.

3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).

I would say that I would have to perform my kinks. Partly because being watched would be kinda hot, but mostly because I don't know if my friends share my interests and I wouldn't want them forced into something.

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?

I would remove anal from my limit list. It's one of those things that a small part of me is thinking maybe I could try it sometime. But the rest of me is scared of having a partner who doesn't take the proper time and all that. So it's a hard limit because I'm scared of what all could go wrong.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote