Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 12:57 PM   #7
nobody's_slave

Joystick Master's Delight

My heart stopped for a moment when I heard the door open once again. Heavy footsteps were echoing through the room and were heading closer and closer to me. I felt my blood rushing through my veins and my face turning red from the heat that suddenly took hold of me.

“I’m so happy to finally meet you, Aria.” a strong but somehow sweet masculine voice greeted me sincerely. “You actually look even better in person.” I could sense the contentment in his tone as he delivered these last words.

“That’s because I only sent you fully clothed pictures, sir.” I replied instantly, but suddenly regretted my bold answer and bit my bottom lip. ‘What if I made him mad with my first reply? I’m such an idiot.’ I pouted. It was so unfair that I could not see his reactions. I was only able to hear what he wanted me to hear... And also feel what he wanted me to feel.

I was relieved when he let out a small laugh. I could hear him pacing back and forth, stopping for a second or two and then pacing again. His pacing and the silence made me even more nervous. Was he examining me? Did he like what he was seeing? Was the sight of me helpless and exposed turning him on?

I could hear him stepping closer while clearing his throat. “Since I already know who you are and you can’t even see me, I think it would be fair to introduce myself. My name is Liam and if everything goes smoothly, I am going to be your master for the next three months. Now you will call me ‘sir’ but after we finish this examination and you are officially my slave, you will only address me as ‘master’. Do you undertand?”

“Yes, sir.”I nodded in agreement, nervously clenching my fists.

“Good. We shall begin.” he replied sternly.

I heard him moving away from the chair and searching through different drawers. My heart was racing faster and faster as I heard him approaching once again. I gulped and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down but I couldn’t help but tremble. My breath intensified as I felt a cold touch starting from my left cheek and slowly moving between my firm 36 B breasts to my belly and I suddenly opened my eyes (not that it mattered) and shuddered as he went down to my pelvic region. I could definitely feel that we was wearing a glove and I somehow felt relieved that the man that I could not see was not touching me with his bare hand.

He retracted his hand before he started speaking once again: “I suppose you’ve never had a speculum examination before.”

“No...” I replied with a trembling voice.

He didn’t say anything in return. For the next few moments I heard his footsteps echoing through the room and when the footsteps stopped, I felt once again the cold glove touching me, this time spreading my pussy lips. I gasped and tried to move but I was securely tied to the chair with my legs spread wide. Without a further notice I felt something penetrating me and I let out a small cry, shifting uncomfortably into the chair.

“Hey, don’t make me use the ball gag.'' Liam raised his voice slightly. "I was hoping to, you know, get to know you better during the examination.” I did not reply, still in shock and waiting for his next move. “I’m sorry if I hurt you. You are really tight down there.” he added apologetically after a few seconds of silence.

“It’s fine, you can go on.” I added assuringly. He didn’t use the speculum as he inquired but instead was exploring my vagina with one finger. I had played with one or two fingers down there and I had also used tampons during the last few months but the feeling of someone else exploring my vagina was new and different. I didn’t find it unpleasant but the fact that I wasn’t able to see him was very iritating.

Liam continued to penetrate me with one finger, going in as deep as he could. As soon as he felt that I got used to the feeling and started to relax a bit, he slowly inserted a second finger which made me tense up once again.

After moving both fingers in and out for a few times, he removed them and spoke again. “You’re lucky. I won’t use the speculum today.” I let out a sigh of relief then heard him chuckle at my reaction, making me blush. “I read in your file that you like nipple teasing. What have you tried so far?”

“Pinching, toothpaste, electric toothbrush, rubber bands, ice... All those seem quite enjoyable. But I really hate clothespins.” I replied sincerely, waiting for his reaction. After exploring my vagina, I was sure that he wanted to test my nipples as well.

The next moment I felt his both hands squeezing and lightly pinching my nipples through the gloves. I felt my small nipples getting harder and harder with every squeeze and I moaned slightly, gasping for air. He chuckled again and I felt embarassed over my reaction so I tried to regain my senses but it was really hard to fight back. My body betrayed me once again and I let out another small moan, my back arching with pleasure.

“I can see that you’re easily arousable. This should be fun.” Liam laughed as he stopped touching my already hardened nipples. “Now let’s see how much pain you can bare.”

I flinced at the word ‘pain’, afraid that he might put me through some horrific torment. In fact, that was the thing that scared me the most about this whole new experience. I was afraid that I might be forced to do some things that I would never do, even though when I signed up they assured me that it wasn’t the case.

“Next you will feel something squeezing your nipples really tight. Let me know when the sensation becomes unbearable.” Liam added before I felt something being attached to my right nipple.

“What are they? Nipple clamps?” I inquired, trying not to sound too startled about what was going to happen.

“Indeed, they are adjustable nipple clamps. Tell me when you’re ready.” he confirmed my asumption and I nodded in ageement that he could start the experiment.

He gently adjusted the clamp on my right nipple so that it wouldn’t fall then moved the the left, repeating the procedure. He tightened them a couple of times and I was starting to feel the pressure on both nipples building up.

“Okay, one more time.” he said as I didn’t tell him to stop. This time the clamps felt really tight but I managed to avoid a grimace. “How long do you think you could keep them like this?”

“It’s difficult to answer that as I am not able to see how swollen they are or if they changed color. Probably not more than ten minutes.” I shrugged.

“I’m glad to know that you’re concerned about safety.” Liam retorted as he was gently caressing the tip of my nipples through the thin latex gloves. “They don’t look very swollen but they’ll soon start to change their color so I think this is it. You might feel a burning sensation as the blood starts flowing once again.”

“No!” I stopped him from releasing my nipples from the tight grip. “Do it one more time.” I inquired.

“I don’t think this is necessary. I’ve already...” he didn’t get to finish the last sentence because I cut him off

“Please, sir.” I pleaded, trying to convince him.

“If you insist...” he replied hesitantly before tightening the clamp that secured my right nipple. The next second I felt like I was going to cry in pain and pleaded him to stop. He imediately released my sore nipple and then the other one so I was able to catch my breath, avoiding the tears.

“You are brave, but sometimes brave equals stupid.” Liam said on a serious tone, making me frown. “Anyway, you’re handling pain a lot better than I expected.” he added before I could say anything. “There is only one more thing that I need to check.”

Without saying anything else, one of his hands moved again to my crotch, this time focusing on my small clit. “This little one is indeed very little, like you stated in your application letter.” Liam's words taunted me while he was touching the most sensitive part of my body. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen one this small but I may be able to fix that.” he chuckled slightly, rubbing my clit through the glove.

I growled at the hearing of his last words. I didn’t want him to see me as a broken toy that needed to be fixed. He noticed that and started teasing my clit in a way that made me struggle to get out of his grasp, but with every move I made he squeezed it even tighter. I let out a sigh of defeat and stopped moving my pelvis. Liam started circling my clit with his index finger combining slow and fast movements, causing me to moan with pleasure. Somehow, he knew what to do to make me feel pleasure and he was right: I was easily arousable around him.

Suddenly the teasing stopped and I heard him removing his gloves. “That’s it for today. You’re officialy my slave.”

My heart was pounding once again at the thought that I was finally going to see his face. I was excited and nervous at the same time, as I didn’t know what to expect. I was afraid that if I wasn't physically attracted to him I would have a really hard time coping with the idea of being his for the next three months. I was assured that I was being assigned to a master only if we matched each other’s criteria and that he wouldn’t be older than 30 as I initially requested, but...

“You do realize that by the end of tomorrow you won’t be a virgin anymore, right?” Liam’s voice shrugged me out of my thoughts.

“Yes, master.” I replied almost automatically.

“Good. Until tomorrow.” he added as I heard footsteps and then the door slammed again. I couldn’t believe that he left me there aroused, tied and blidfolded without even seeing his face. Who knows what tomorrow has in store for me...

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 11-05-2017 at 02:30 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: