View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 05:23 AM   #9
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Remove the inhibition to do body writing. Something just puts me off it completely, it feels more disgusting than other stuff (e.g anal - you are literary shoving stuff up the area where waste comes out). I don't know why but I just feel that way.
I kinda know where you're coming from. It used to be one of my stronger limits although I too couldn't really explain why. I've always hated having my face painted when I was younger and never would dream of allowing someone to draw/write on me, let alone doing it myself. It just felt like a gross invasion of my body somehow. Not sure when I switched to actually enjoying it. My best tip would be to draw a mark on your hand and deliberately leave it there for a hour or two, or mark yourself with something that easily wipes off for a few seconds, then build up from there if you want to experiment with moving it from your harder limits. It's not too bad, the only bit I really don't enjoy now is cleaning it all off. I think that's the most possible to move from hard limits from those listed above anyway, other than whipping perhaps.

Interesting to see how evil you are Miss Arille making your friends perform your kinks Good to see most are nice/logical enough to willingly share their partner around.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote