View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 09:50 AM   #5
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
I was more thinking of a cuckold type relationship rather than someone orgasming for you...although you have now intrigued me with that possibility lol
Well, I mean, I'm envisioning a world in which an evil villain waves a pair of syringes maniacally and cackles, "Once injected with this drug on the left, every time your partner approaches release, your pheromones will become noxious and inhibit them from orgasm. Unless, of course, someone with healthy pheremones is closer to them than you are (darn those cuckcakes and their meddling ways)! OR... I could inject you with this on the right (mwahaha ...oh, dearie me, mustn't risk jabbing myself here! ..ahem, where was I) ...I could jab you with this one on the right, and every time *you* approach orgasm, it will block all your pleasure receptors. You'll never cum again. Now choose your fate... or DIE! MWAHAHAHAHA."

So, you know, from there it wasn't hard to envision a corollary to the first in which, a few agonizing months after that villainous act, your partner might ask: "Sorry, honey, but you're just so desperate for an orgasm. Are you sure you don't want me to call up that cutie we met? I know it won't be the same for you if you can only peek out of the closet, watching the two of us together after I leave you achingly on edge, but you could feel that bliss again. Do you think you're ready to try?"

Quote:
Interesting that both of you would rather remove a limit then go without a favourite kink, although hardly surprising that people on here want to be even more daring! I think I'd probably do the same to get over my public inhibition, it always looks like such a rush but too scary for me to commit too. I'd still hopefully keep enough common sense to avoid getting arrested though.
I imagine that a lot of it depends on the limit.

I do have several hard limits I wouldn't break for moral or health reasons, even if I could do so without guilt. I would rather give up a favorite kink than lose a limb, no matter how amazing the dare or how cool the ability to use a prosthetic limb built just for mountain climbing might be.

Psychological inhibitions that don't cross legal lines are much easier to contemplate, though! There can be some great public dares that feel amazingly risky, but pose only minimal actual danger if you're cautious and smart in your planning to avoid exposing yourself to unconsenting third parties.

Last edited by kurious kat; 11-02-2017 at 09:54 AM.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote