View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 04:38 AM   #26
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Unhappy

I was at a party (4 girls/4 boys + me) when we were all 15 years old and I got the dare to be blindfolded and stripped by the girls! Once I was naked, it must have been setup in secret because the other guys grabbed me and held me down on the coffee table while the girls handcuffed my hands and knees to the legs of the table. They pulled the blindfold off and were laughing and said "now the real entertainment can begin!"

The game was which girl could make me cry by hand. Each got 1 minute at my ass but I was pissed they tricked me into this situation so I keep a stern face! They even tried squeezing my balls until I thought they would burst but I stayed strong all the way thru the last minute! The guys were cheering because if I didn't cry, they all got blowjobs from the girls. After the girls were finished having to swallow cum, they were really mad at me. They said "now the boys get to try and make you cry!" If you do cry, the boys get to fuck us! If you don't cry, they have to eat our pussies! We're virgins and we want to stay that way, so you better not cry! If you do cry, after the guys leave, we'll really have fun with you!"

I was determined again not to show any weakness so I prepared for harder slaps on my already sore ass. I wasn't prepared for the guys using their belts to whip my ass! I made it thru 2 minutes of agony feeling like the skin on my butt was being peeled off. The 3rd guy must have been really horny because he decided to hit my balls hard with the belt. After the 5th direct hit, I was crying like a little baby! The guys were cheering and the girls all were cussing at me! After the girls had lost their cherries to each of the boys, the boys all left, feeling good and saying to me "hope you have fun now, bro!"

The girls came back to me and I could see cum and blood dripping from all their pussies. They said "now you get to do cleanup while you get to have fun!" The new game was that each girl would have their pussy cleaned of all the boys cum and their blood until the girl orgasmed. At the same time, the other girls would be trying to make me cum any way they could. If I could make it thru all 4 girls without cumming, they would let me go. If I couldn't hold out then I would be losing my virginity tonight!" Knowing exactly what they meant, I focused hard at thinking of the nasty slop I was eating out of these girls pussies. I made it thru 3 girl's orgasms even though I was rock hard from the girls trying to "milk" me. When the last girl pussy cleaning/stroke combo, they said "we made a promise to a friend for them to take your virginity so you're gone to cum this time!" I tried my best to get the girl to orgasm but when the other girls shoved their fingers in my asshole, the floodgates opened on my cock and I came in buckets! The last girl finally orgasmed and they all cheered!

They told me "our friend is ready to take your virginity now! Don't have too much fun because we're going to get all our friends to take your asshole!" I thought for sure that they were bringing a football player or other big athlete to fuck me. What freaked me out was when I felt fur on my hips and a heavy panting over my back. The girls had brought in a German Shepard and they help him mount my butt and slide his slimy dog cock full thrust up my asshole. As I learned later that night, the dog fucking was light in comparison to the girls other "friends" -- a mastiff, a goat and a horse!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote